Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Head studs and gaskets showed up.... Those extra thin gaskets are even thinner than i expected

I think i'm down to getting a carb, header gaskets.. and... finding pulleys..

Thought this wet weather was s'posed to be out of here overnight. Nope - still going. Not a soaker like it was, but could be some showers yet tomorrow. I bought a Radon test last fall I want to do. Been here 30 years and never checked it... I guess it is affected by humidity. So not supposed to do when rain expected. Guess I will wait till Friday to set the cans. Need to leave them 48 hours...

Our upload sucks here. We have complained so many times that the ISP charges us for the service call if they don't find anything wrong. (which by the time they get here there is nothing wrong) Packet loss on the upload side is the issue.

Our upload sucks here. We have complained so many times that the ISP charges us for the service call if they don't find anything wrong. (which by the time they get here there is nothing wrong) Packet loss on the upload side is the issue.

Yeah. I need to get a UPS for my major workstation and the router extension

Internet installers just left.

After 2 years I went from 74/14 over my cell hotspot to 148/149 on my NEW WiFi.

I'm stoked
I down graded mine from 200/100 to 75/25. The cost of the 200 that I had for nearly 8 years doubled in January. To over 250 a month. Now I pay 75 bucks a month . I timed a movie loading, it slower by .3 seconds

I down graded mine from 200/100 to 75/25. The cost of the 200 that I had for nearly 8 years doubled in January. To over 250 a month. Now I pay 75 bucks a month . I timed a movie loading, it slower by .3 seconds

$130 a month with the maintenance plan and an extension. But I have no television...just internet and the required phone

@memike and @toolmanmike What radiator did you go with on the 273 install?
I have the stock radiator. It is the HD one.

100_5242.JPG

100_5246.JPG

417.JPG

Thought this wet weather was s'posed to be out of here overnight. Nope - still going. Not a soaker like it was, but could be some showers yet tomorrow. I bought a Radon test last fall I want to do. Been here 30 years and never checked it... I guess it is affected by humidity. So not supposed to do when rain expected. Guess I will wait till Friday to set the cans. Need to leave them 48 hours...
Did mine about 5 years ago. Good idea to do it!

Hey guys! As some here know, I bought a new gas tank from Classic. Well, it was not stamped correctly, the fill hole, where the fill neck goes, was in the wrong place. So, I got a RMA number, and shipped it back. AT my expense, they said they would refund the cost of shipping if they determined the part really was defective. Got the 197.00 back, but not the 118.00 shipping. WTF!! On the phone for over an hour, they finely gave my 160.00 in credit.

Hey guys! As some here know, I bought a new gas tank from Classic. Well, it was not stamped correctly, the fill hole, where the fill neck goes, was in the wrong place. So, I got a RMA number, and shipped it back. AT my expense, they said they would refund the cost of shipping if they determined the part really was defective. Got the 197.00 back, but not the 118.00 shipping. WTF!! On the phone for over an hour, they finely gave my 160.00 in credit.

Gotta stay on them. Sounds like it finally worked out

-
Back