Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I did a google search, however not coming up with much. Maybe I am overthinking it, but do my brake drums really need to be turned? They have minimal miles on them and have been sitting for 50 years. They are smooth and not pitted just some surface rust.
I agree with Tim and Mitch.
In addition there are some awsome Master Tech's on drum brakes.

I thought this was cool.
Older guy out enjoying his hot rod Lincon, or wait what is it?? :)
1685224386618.png

I stopped by the garage and the owner's nefew was there. He just got a fairly original '68 Barracuda notchback. Red with black vynil roof. Maybe next week I'll get some pictures. Has a pretty nice paint job, with only alterations we could see are Sanden compressor A/C, and a replaced brake power booster and M/C. Oddly has the shoulder belts but no headrests. But I'm aware that is not that unusual.

Alternator might be original. Sexy. LOL.
GE Headlights almost certainly original and he really likes that. Real clean, no chips or scratches.
Took a month but got some pics.
1685224704715.png

1685224787571.png

1685224858595.png

Well, made it to Regina. 1/2 way point. My Avalanche is getting 11L per 100 km. Thats freakin awesome fuel mileage. 7 hours driving on 3/4 tank of gas.
Saw a yard full of cars, Kimmie made me turn back and go look. Guy was out mowing and waved. So, did the right thing and pulled in his driveway. Nice guy, seems we view things in a similar way. Will be stopping in on the way home.

Grabbed a 12 of shiner bock and a six of this. First I seen Shiner in cans. Not the first I had the Storm King. Black as night, A bit thick, coffee/chocolate in there...but not as thick as some imp stouts and just loaded with Hops like an IPA. @WV64Signet

ictory-brewing-company-storm-king-stout_1489519402.png

Last edited:
Grabbed a 12 of shiner bock and a six of this. First I seen Shiner in cans. Not the first I had the Storm King. Black as night, A bit thick, coffee/chocolate in there...but not as thick as some imp stouts and just loaded with Hops like an IPA. @WV64Signet

View attachment 1716095127

Strong IPAs
Stouts as dark as the night
Whiskey (Bourbon or Scotch)

Small, dark Speakeasy type place with carved oak bar back and a bartender who wears a bow tie

Yup

This guy has a yardful. Some built some not. Green one is done with no miles on it yet. Still break in oil in engine. Hes building a Fargo.

IMG_4508.jpeg

IMG_4509.jpeg

-
Back