Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pushbutton Auto... 318 Poly

Screenshot_20230527_115045_Facebook.jpg

Almost an hour in and finally have access to the back plugs. 3/4 of that was for the 2 bolts on bottom of EGR tube. Pain in the *** to get at and thought for sure they were gonna snap. :eek: Used Kroil and worked them like a tap. A bit rounded -think I'll run out and get new ones.

IMG_4086.jpeg

And not sure about these. They gave me the blue one in kit. Not even close to white one going in to manifold. And the other end just gets gasket on flange? Nothing actually seals the tube?

IMG_4097.jpeg

IMG_4096.jpeg

And not sure about these. They gave me the blue one in kit. Not even close to white one going in to manifold. And the other end just gets gasket on flange? Nothing actually seals the tube?

View attachment 1716094965

View attachment 1716094966
I would guess the blue one is wrong for that application, if the white one is still pliable i would use it.

P.S. not sure what you are working on.. but should be able to find a video or manual somewhere

I would guess the blue one is wrong for that application, if the white one is still pliable i would use it.

P.S. not sure what you are working on.. but should be able to find a video or manual somewhere
09 journey. Yes, white one should be fine. I did find a good vid. Had lots of details. Just did not go that far about gaskets. Gonna look again quick. Was hoping Frank or maybe Mitch did one recently…

As long as its for off road use. Same with most race gas.
You can not fill your car's tank from the pump at a local airport.
Most airport sellers these days won't sell fuel except to those with a plane. I'm sure that is in part due to big mouthed people who post about how they get avgas for their cars from XYZ location.

I've seen listed few places have oxygenated race fuel for sale with road tax and not sure what various tracks do to comply.
Here they will sell it for road and race use but charge a tax to it.

-
Back