Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tuesday has not been good to me, woke up and all was fine, frigen booby traps in the kitchen #-o I touch a cup in the drainer/dryer and all the dang pans go flying in the floor :banghead:
Yesterday at 8:15 am I sat down and plugged in my lap top and a big metal leaf gets tipped over and falls into a 3 foot tall bottle Treva has displayed in the living room and it shatters :banghead:

I can just hope to wake up one morning this week with out braking something or making a bunch of noise :pale:

Good morning damn it :toothy1:

do I try and start over :glasses7:

Good morning Mike, hope all went well with the wedding. Send everybody on there way yet? I know a bunch of extra people 'in my space' would get me off track. Have a relaxing cup of coffee with the FABO gang and get yourself back on track...

Wow Mike !! Hope your day gets better with time. How's it goin Tike?

Things are going better in my world than Memikes! I get a day like that I kust go back to bed! But we are her for you buddy!

Maybe things will go fine today, yes all the folks have gone home and I bagged up a hundred beer cans and two big bags of trash and took them down to my trash can yesterday morning to be picked up, found a pair of shoes in the drive way as well :???: don't ask me :glasses7:

Here is my niece :color: happy and married

Attachments

• 11078225_10100700027716344_4750819164324419913_n.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 71
Good morning Mike, hope all went well with the wedding. Send everybody on there way yet? I know a bunch of extra people 'in my space' would get me off track. Have a relaxing cup of coffee with the FABO gang and get yourself back on track...
:color: thanks , lord I hope so :D

Wow Mike !! Hope your day gets better with time. How's it goin Tike?
:glasses7: coffee here does seem to make my day start out better :glasses7:

Things are going better in my world than Memikes! I get a day like that I kust go back to bed! But we are her for you buddy!
Thank you bud :color: it does help :D

She is Beautiful MM. Glad you had a great time.

She is a looker :glasses7:
All the youngguns (most) showed up here after the dust settled and the parents (big brother) has not been seen :???: or herd from, we had a house full, little brother from Memphis took off back home Sunday morning, glad it's behind me, love seeing them, but love seeing them act like a tree and leaf :D

Today is a Monday Tuesday. They can be worse than a Monday. I had a long weekend and as soon as I go through the gate I will be trying to catch up. Oh well had a good day with a couple Buddy's at Cabela's

Tuesday has not been good to me, woke up and all was fine, frigen booby traps in the kitchen #-o I touch a cup in the drainer/dryer and all the dang pans go flying in the floor :banghead:
Yesterday at 8:15 am I sat down and plugged in my lap top and a big metal leaf gets tipped over and falls into a 3 foot tall bottle Treva has displayed in the living room and it shatters :banghead:

I can just hope to wake up one morning this week with out braking something or making a bunch of noise :pale:

Good morning damn it :toothy1:

Just wake up and stay in bed!

Morning all.

Morning Tike. Cabalas that sounds like a full day. I would move into a tent in there for the weekend!

Same with Bass Pro Shop down in my area. Although , I heard that a Cabellas was coming to the Metro area.

I want to spend money when I am there and thats not good. No 22 shells to speak of and no 22 mags. I did get some 22 hornet shells. It's crazy there.

I have been looking for 38/357 shot shells for over a year and cannot find any at all. (pond water moccasin control)

I've been in Bass Pro. It's amazing. They even have a rock climbing wall and an Aquarium. I do understand that Cabellas is just as amazing though.

Mitch that acetone worked like a champ on the window moldings, thanks for the idea.

-
Back