Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You are a good Uncle there Mike!

Don't know about all of that :D, but I guess they all love me and my place out in the country and my free beer and cooking :D Yea they love me :color:
If they loved me a bunch they would send me to hang out at a Cabalas all day :D sounds like a great time. The Bass Pro shop is opening in the pyramid (new location) in Memphis the 29th of this month I believe :color: giant place, I have never been to the one in Springfield yet. or any other one in my life, looking to go to this one if the river don't rise :D

Cabellas has a trophy room of customers critters that is just amazing. If they sold beer there no real man would leave! Never could understand that Chuckie Cheese sells beer..........

The only thing I know stronger is the airesol Aircraft Stripper. Now, That $hit will eat skin off your hands. LOL

Thanks Tike if you see them just pick me up a box, I think there are 20 in the CCI. Never saw them in another brand.

The only thing I know stronger is the airesol Aircraft Stripper. Now, That $hit will eat skin off your hands. LOL

That stuff does work to well. I use MEK when I have it but it is also rough. I have one piece I have to straighten out something hit it. I will try the how to thread on it. Hopefully I will get the insurance card from Grundys today or the next and get it on the road to work all the bugs out.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj1s_6MpTRc"]Bass Pro At The Pyramid Sneak Preview - YouTube[/ame]

Bowling alley, restaurants all I know is this place is bigger then it looks and they open the 29th not the 1rst. of this month

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2kz71jY4AI"]Workers Installing Signage on Bass Pro Memphis Pyramid - YouTube[/ame]

Hey, I been to a place that looks like that building in Vegas !!

I use laquer thinner a lot. Removes just about anything. Many moons ago I worked in an antique shop that had a huge vat of laquer thinner and acetone mixed. We would submerge whole piece of furniture in it and brush the layers off as they started to peel.

That will be amazing!!!!
How come all the workers have a bottle in their hand? LOL

I have frogs in the pond already! It was just how cold? I have not seen any fish yet as of yesterday.

Yeah, I have grass in my yard. I'm not ready to mow yet. Got too many things goin on.

Hey, I been to a place that looks like that building in Vegas !!
It is just like the one in Vegas, from what I have been told anyway :coffee2:

That will be amazing!!!!
How come all the workers have a bottle in their hand? LOL
:D Hot in there bud, summers and 90% humidity I would guess. I can't wait for it to open..

I have frogs in the pond already! It was just how cold? I have not seen any fish yet as of yesterday.
I started hearing frogs here a couple days ago, good sign that spooning :D season is getting closer that will make for some dandy fishing :cheers:

Yeah, I have grass in my yard. I'm not ready to mow yet. Got too many things goin on.

Where is spring? Its hitting 70 today and possible sky boom booms this afternoon. I really need to kick but in the hops today. I am down to 9 digits for a few days my girl was helping me cut roots and she thought my finger was a root. Darn Fiskars are sharp!

High of 76 and boom booms here today also Ray Sr.

Had a swarm of mosquitoes bothering me all day yesterday!! Apparently going to be a bad year for them little buggers!!

Morning all!! Geof

I kind of screwed up this year and am trying some liquid fertilizer on the field to make life a little easier for me. Just add it to the irrigation tank for the drip system. I have a lot of drip tubing to change out due to holes and really do not see it done until next week and I need to give the crop some food and will have to get some bagged 10-10-10, figures!

All my pond fish got frozen the winter of 13-1`4 and I had to re stock so I did small mouth, sunnies and fat head minnows. That stuff is expensive to do! I have not seen one yet.

I started hearing frogs here a couple days ago, good sign that spooning :D season is getting closer that will make for some dandy fishing :cheers:

I thought Memi wanted to spoon with us this morning! LOL

All his spooning talk...I'm going back to bed before the bride gets up and the spoon gets put away!!! :)

Had a swarm of mosquitoes bothering me all day yesterday!! Apparently going to be a bad year for them little buggers!!

Morning all!! Geof
Good morning Geof, I had some buzzing the front porch here a few days ago, we had them back in December trying to hatch but mother nature put all of them in there graves thank goodness, this late blast of winter helpped but the mosquito is our native bird here #-o, It's time for me to cut some new area around my property this year, I cut an extra 50 feet each year before the tic's and bad snakes get moving then spray/spread a deterrent for them, memike don't want to deal with limes ever again :glasses7:

-
Back