Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've had Lyme disease a few times myself from a lot of Hunting in the woods.

I contracted it and lost 40lbs, shots and meds for a week and blood tests for 3 years over the chit, I thought it was going to kill me, thus why I am a tick battling motha around my property and know every secrete to keeping them off of me Mitch, dryer sheets work wonders whipped on your clothes :coffee2:

WOW Karl, I still can't wrap my head around how the matt gets it's shape.. I think I will do some utube searching today and see what I can learn/see. farr out stuff for sure..

Neem oil sprayed on you works the pest as a repellant. Since I have been using it in the field not even a mosquito bite. You could drink the stuff if you want to so no bad side effects also. Dam I got sucked back in.

Neem oil sprayed on you works the pest as a repellant. Since I have been using it in the field not even a mosquito bite. You could drink the stuff if you want to so no bad side effects also. Dam I got sucked back in.

I looked it up, I never hesatate on learning something about keeping them bugs off of me, I see it is used for Quote= Inside the ******, neem is used for birth control.:D

Here are some of the AutoDesk certification plaques. Our school is an authorized AutoDesk training center.

One of our instructors who helped set up the CAD program at our school also worked for AutoDesk who makes AutoCAD, Inventor, and Revitt software for CAD. Inventor is a 3D parametric modeling for mechanical, and Revitt is the architectual equalivalent. AutoCAD is a basic level language, and Inventor and Revitt are second level languages.

He is officially retired, but still teaches a few classes, and also contracts to companies for special training for their employees. He gives seminars at the yearly AutoCAD conference in Las Vegas. He's been beta testing the AutoCAD2016 version for about a year which, is due to come out soon... He teaches workflow versus focusing on each click of the mouse. It helps you plan your drawing and gives you a plan for attack. He still helps keep things running smoothly at our school in the background. He sets up the drivers for the new printers, and helps keep the software running. He's officially retired, but in reality is really not.... :D

View attachment AutoDesk Cert A01 B.jpg

View attachment AutoDesk Cert A04 B.jpg

View attachment AutoDesk Cert A06 B.jpg

So Karl, these new printers use a plastic of some kind and build these things eh ?
So when are you going to build a mini MoPar ?

K oo l stuff Karl. Thanks for the bug repellant tip Hoppy. I hate mosquitos but they love me!

I better bow out for now. Have a great day guys!

K oo l stuff Karl. Thanks for the bug repellant tip Hoppy. I hate mosquitos but they love me!

Thanks guys.

The mosquitoes like me also. I read somewhere that they prefer blood type O+... #-o

I guess that's the one that tastes the sweetest to them... :twisted:

And also my type.... :banghead:

If you don't want to get bit, stand next to me.... :violent1:

So Karl, these new printers use a plastic of some kind and build these things eh ?
So when are you going to build a mini MoPar ?

Yes, they have different color plastics, but the some seem a bit brittle.

They are good for a prototype to test for fit, but I'm not sure if they can handle the wear and tear of daily work in a car.

Maybe there are some better materials out there and hopefully they will make stronger ones in the future at a reasonable cost...

It will be interesting what materials and strengths will come out in the future...

Morning All and quick Hi. Have to run around today. Supposed to not rain today so have to get some stuff done

Karl,
Cool stuff my buddy had a laser engraver while we were deployed to do award plaques and stuff I had him engrave some 30 round mags for me. It is amazing what technology can do.

Have seen a demo on the 3D printers amazing. Just waiting on the star trek version for my garage so when I break something I can walk over and have it fix it or make anew one

Morning All and quick Hi. Have to run around today. Supposed to not rain today so have to get some stuff done

Karl,
Cool stuff my buddy had a laser engraver while we were deployed to do award plaques and stuff I had him engrave some 30 round mags for me. It is amazing what technology can do.

Have seen a demo on the 3D printers amazing. Just waiting on the star tree version for my garage so when I break something I can walk over and have it fix it or make anew one

It will be cool if they can get the costs and materials so everyone can have one in the future... :D

Put some of the parts vendors out of business. But I could see some even in small towns or out in the middle of nowhere to make parts where down time was an issue. Alright really gotta go have a Good Day.

Can you believe it...I am the first one here this morning. I need another cup to celebrate.

Dang Tike, nobody talking to ya this morning? Well - good morning. Sorry, I can't stick around, I'll probably check back in a bit.

-
Back