Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
the only problem about long days on a car is you get worn out and it gets harder to get out of bed in the morning.

I have been jamming on the duster hard last few days and at the end of the days im totally pooped.

have a bunch of dings and cuts on my hands but I am getting the firewall to where I want it. Amazing how too much time on a grinder makes your hands tingly :???:

Good morning Rainy :) sounds like a good day for you :glasses7: I wish I had a full day on Victoria's fire wall behind me, it would be ready for a fresh coat of paint :color: therapy and a little yard work took up my day :)

I have to work on the floor today too because it started out life as a floor shift manual car and I removed the hump and going to install a floor section from a donor car and then weld in console brackets.

The goal is auto in the console. My first auto build.

Have you ever wondered what happened to the values our parents had? Most of the 90's kids seem like scammers not all but a lot of them.

And they all want high-paying jobs after graduating high school.... :banghead:

Why should an employer pay someone sick money for doing a job that anybody can do. :finga:

You need a unique or good skill set to earn good money, not just get it thrown at you for nothing.... Go to college, learn a skilled trade, get some training somewhere if you want to earn more than minimum wage....

It kinda makes you wonder about the whole "time out" thing. What about the old days when the dad "whooped my ***" and that always ended with "I never did that again"....

Now, it's "No big deal, they will give me a time-out... It's worth it..."

View attachment Worth it.jpg

What a cold wet nasty day it is here. No field for me today. Good day to get the insurance card and get plates!

I have to work on the floor today too because it started out life as a floor shift manual car and I removed the hump and going to install a floor section from a donor car and then weld in console brackets.

So Rani is going to be "humping" today.... LOL! :angel12:

You go girl!!! :D

Good morning George :coffee2:

Good morning Mike, I know I better say good morning because you will be jumping in your truck right away :D
Yep, getting closer. I should be in and out of here for the next half hour or so.

What a cold wet nasty day it is here. No field for me today. Good day to get the insurance card and get plates!

It's warm and wet here today, or at least feels like it.... 48° with wet, but not raining any more.

In an odd way, I kinda like it... Foggy and mysterious...

i wonder if a B-body wagon can do this LOL :cheers:

Attachments

• nice.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 85
And they all want high-paying jobs after graduating high school.... :banghead:

Why should an employer pay someone sick money for doing a job that anybody can do. :finga:

You need a unique or good skill set to earn good money, not just get it thrown at you for nothing.... Go to college, learn a skilled trade, get some training somewhere if you want to earn more than minimum wage....

It kinda makes you wonder about the whole "time out" thing. What about the old days when the dad "whooped my ***" and that always ended with "I never did that again"....

Now, it's "No big deal, they will give me a time-out... It's worth it..."

View attachment 1714807420

No kidding. My youngest wants everything handed to her. I cut her of when she turned 18 and is lost in life now. Had almost a free ride in a cosmology school, we gave her gas and food money and it turned out she got thrown out for attendance wit a month to go. She was cutting out 3-4 days a week. That was my point of no return.

Y'all making me nervous, I'm waiting for a grill to get here. lol

Party at George's house!!! (He has to break-in the new grille!!!) :rock:

Burgers, brats, chicken, ribs, corn.... Summer's coming... :thumblef:

I can't wait for mid July when our local farm stand opens up and we can buy fresh veges that were picked that morning... \\:D/

Oh the sweet corn... :love4:

Sounds like another full day :cheers: If it don't rain (fingers crossed) I will get back out to the shop and put my front fenders and rack back on my fourtrax four wheeler so I can start making templates for my Hooker Super comp headers, I need to get ahold of Keith (66340SEDAN) on that today and check on him and Pete :glasses7:

Rainy day chores #- I don't mind doing it these days, I sit in my chair and do it all by E-Mail now Ray Sr. :color:

If you build the engine right, it can.... :cheers:

actually I had an offer from some guy who wanted to buy my wagon and he wanted to make a race car out of it. He has a 472 HEMI with aluminum this and that and wants a unique car for the track that no one else has and thought a coronet wagon would work.

If I were smart I would sell it .......im not that smart #-o

-
Back