Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If I were smart I would sell it .......im not that smart #-o

I disagree. :protest:

You're a real fart smeller... :fart:

I mean SMART FELLER.... LOL! :D

I don't like to sell things either... After you sell them, then you need them for something.... :banghead:

Yes, It's a 75.

the grille says 75 and in your first pic I see the bump under the seat section for a Cat converter. 75 all the way.

I love that 76/6 grille. My duster is a 73 but I am swapping the grille out for a 75/6 grille

Well, my guy Emailed me back and said he would refund me.And send it back. Checked my Paypal and sure enough , refund is there. So now I guess I will put it back in the box and take it to my local UPS Store and tell them I refuse it because of the package damaged. Thing is, I am not going to pay to ship it back to him.

So..... Now I am still looking for a very nice or NOS trunk trim panel for 68 GTS, One year only part. Any Help out there ????

Well, my guy Emailed me back and said he would refund me.And send it back. Checked my Paypal and sure enough , refund is there. So now I guess I will put it back in the box and take it to my local UPS Store and tell them I refuse it because of the package damaged. Thing is, I am not going to pay to ship it back to him.

So..... Now I am still looking for a very nice or NOS trunk trim panel for 68 GTS, One year only part. Any Help out there ????

Well I hope you can find one, I will keep an eye out , What did you have to pay ? Did he insure it for more and will clean up on an insurance claim now :???:

No, that is a new one .... can't say I am familiar with what that is

That's when you are in bed with your "other half" and have to let one rip... :fart:

Then you stuff their head under the covers and not let them up.... :pale:

(you walked into that one...) :D

If you find one near me, I can pack it and ship it for you.

I live only 45 minutes from a Tamraz warehouse and can pick up the parts there and then they don't charge shipping cost.... :D

Well I hope you can find one, I will keep an eye out , What did you have to pay ? Did he insure it for more and will clean up on an insurance claim now :???:

Told me that he insured it for what I paid for it.

That's when you are in bed with your "other half" and have to let one rip... :fart:

Then you stuff their head under the covers and not let them up.... :pale:

(you walked into that one...) :D

Well that is I don't know about that because there is no "other half" but that is really gross

Well that is I don't know about that because there is no "other half" but that is really gross

I heard a guy joking about that at work once, and when I mentioned it in front of my sister in law, she told me the "official name".... :banghead:

I learned that from a girl.... :wack:

It's gross, but funny. I laugh at it, but would not do that to someone.... #-o

That's good news. At least the seller isn't going to give you problems.

To tell a family secret, my grandmother was Dutch.... LOL!

[ame]https://youtu.be/3GRgoxWap-M[/ame]

Attachments

• 61491a2947dc9a2f973a0cfff4be5430.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 95
  • FireFaithscan0004-300x219.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Van Zee resized.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 99
Later guys, I am off to get welding gas so I maybe I can make some progress today. Have a good one.

Later guys, I am off to get welding gas so I maybe I can make some progress today. Have a good one.

Have a good one and great to have your company this morning George :cheers: enjoy your day sir :glasses7:

-
Back