Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
#
Today starts 3 pages back. Pardon me if I miss something in the middle. Quit breaking stuff will ya Mike LOL

Cabellas has a trophy room of customers critters that is just amazing. If they sold beer there no real man would leave! Never could understand that Chuckie Cheese sells beer..........

Chuckie Cheese sells beer, so the parents will stay and let the kids play.... :glasses7:

They wouldn't stay as long if they couldn't drink.... :finga:

Last weekend with the relatives over mike?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rX5hindBRU"]Shakes The Clown opening scene - YouTube[/ame]

Lymes bad down there? It is spotty up here from the deer ticks.
yes, out in the county where deer runs a muck :glasses7:

I would wait to go to the bathroom when you wake up... :pale:

Wouldn't want you to break that off.... :banghead:
:D thanks for the heads up silly man :D

Morning TMM, who will be Mr. 5000 today!
me :D

Chuckie Cheese sells beer, so the parents will stay and let the kids play.... :glasses7:

They wouldn't stay as long if they couldn't drink.... :finga:
your on a roll :cheers:

Last weekend with the relatives over mike?

Shakes The Clown opening scene - YouTube
lordy :D

Spooning leads to forking... :cheers:
true , True :color: if I get lucky :color:

I've had Lyme disease a few times myself from a lot of Hunting in the woods.

My neighbor almost lost a dog last year to Lyme disease, but it pulled through... :pale:

I have a friend who contracted Lyme disease from carving up road kill deer! He's an old German chef who couldn't pass up the free meat, went from being the "great oritor" to not being able to talk, walk, or anything else!!! Sad!! Geof

So far so good here for every one, the beagle is a tick hound, She is fat and the belly is a grass sweeper.

Well thank you all for making my morning a bit better :coffee2: :)
Karl !! No horse jokes this morning :D

Thundering outside this morning :glasses7: Time for another cup :coffee2: and get the skillet hot to throw some eggs in :color: toast with some strawberry jelly :cheers:

Memi is the man ! #5000 :cheers: hahahahahaa:toothy1: told yea :D

-
Back