Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hmm no!! Not in stock form!! Not even close!!!
Years ago when I was on a pontiac forum. One of the members was buying up every station wagon he could find. It didnt matter the model or year. Last time we spoke he had well over a hundred. I bet folks arent laughing at him now.

Hey Tim. Still nothing from Carlisle.
Guess I should maybe call them tomorrow.

Just got back from the barber since I was starting to look like a hippie and Jodi is out West visiting her Sister. Say what you want about small town rural America but a haircut is still just ten bucks! Normally Jodi sheep shears me in the kitchen but she ain’t here. No way I am trusting @memike to cut it! Hah
You my Arkansas cousin, are of sound mind sir :lol:

Good evening, well, everyone have a nice evening while I finish packing up for Pettit Jean Mt, wife and I have a bunch of old flea markets to hit, but first a stop on the mountain to see how many are showing up for the swap meet, last 6 years or so it has thinned down, but last year was a little better, hope they show up.
Time to get off this chair and get things done.

Everyone keep it neat on this street and fast/funny in this thread we call the coffee crew.
@Sublime one

Dad has a 77 monza spider 2+2 5 speed. Wonder what that’s be worth today. He donated it to Goodwill
Oh shoot !! I hope it ended up fetching what it should so it helped them there, most likelysome one working for them that day boughtit for a Franklin.

Oh shoot !! I hope it ended up fetching what it should so it helped them there, most likelysome one working for them that day boughtit for a Franklin.
He donated it in 2008 after the city got on to him for having it sitting for so many years. He drove it thru flood water in the early 90s and hydro locked it. But it was his first car and he didn’t wanna let it go nor did he have any mechanical ability to fix it. By the time I got around to tinkering with it in the early 2000s, the inside of the engine looked like it was on the titanic

Made it home safely. 918 miles. 15hrs with stops and lots of construction.

So they are going to fill that gap in I 95 in Pa with aerated 1 1/2" chunks of recycled glass

thinking-face.pngand pave a 6 lane bypass over it.

Should make some folks nutz looking at that brand new concrete for a month with no traffic on it while they drive on asphalt that will probably be falling apart by the time that first section of bridge is done. :lol:

Had a similar issue here. Took forever and the detour screwed up the local roads for months.

-
Back