Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1687436486228.png

Look what Blueprint offers for $7999. Aluminum heads and all and with a warranty. You caint build one for that.

Blueprint’s website
I'm very happy with my Blue Print engine. Bought it turn key and just over 10,000 miles on it and the only problem Iv'e had is I broke the oil dip stick tube off.
471 HP and 500 ft lbs torque. Got the dyno read out for it from Blue Print. And yea it pushes the Scamp down the road real good.

IMG_20230317_171926352_HDR.jpg

Half assed is half fast. :rofl: :rofl:
I'll admit, that's about the only way I can afford it.....BUT I draw the line at not having certain things dead on. Like crank clearances, guide clearances and seat and valve faces, for example. I don't compromise "there".

I'm very happy with my Blue Print engine. Bought it turn key and just over 10,000 miles on it and the only problem Iv'e had is I broke the oil dip stick tube off.
471 HP and 500 ft lbs torque. Got the dyno read out for it from Blue Print. And yea it pushes the Scamp down the road real good.

View attachment 1716105401
Pretty

And minus a lot of the associated machine work. Forged pistons too? Cast steel FOUR INCH crank? Good rod bolts?
No that’s including the machine work. Machine work just is rather cheap here.

Forged pistons
Factory forged Crank
refurbed LY rods with ARP rod bolts.
King rod bearings
King main bearings
King Cam bearings.
Internally rebalanced.

-
Back