Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hmm well it’s looking more and more like this old Hemi is gonna end up a coffee table or something. Seems no one is making the transmission adapters any longer.
I found this 241 for a friend. He was going to make a table base out of it. He got divorced and I bought it back. I should sell the chrome and see who may want the rest. It has been through 2 floods, is stuck, and full of mud. :lol: :lol:

241 red ram.jpg

I found this 241 for a friend. He was going to make a table base out of it. He got divorced and I bought it back. I should sell the chrome and see who may want the rest. It has been through 2 floods, is stuck, and full of mud. :lol: :lol:

View attachment 1716105428
k.. that's sooo tiny i kinda love it... 3.43 bore 3.25 stroke.. i wonder what rpms you could build one of those to pull, a couple of turbos and have fun

Just buy mine. It already has a transmission adapter and transmission bolted on it.
Haha if I had something to put it in, I might just do that. I only got this one cause it was 160 bucks and too cool to not get

This looks like fun. Pertronix and EFI. Just like a Gen 3. LOL

hemi.jpg

Way too many pages this morning. Skimmed the pics. Been raining since yesterday afternoon, but I don't think it adds up to much so far. Now saying continue through tonight. Could be significant total. Funny thing is they have t-storms in for almost every day, but I don't think they even predicted this.

Way too many pages this morning. Skimmed the pics. Been raining since yesterday afternoon, but I don't think it adds up to much so far. Now saying continue through tonight. Could be significant total. Funny thing is they have t-storms in for almost every day, but I don't think they even predicted this.
we have had 1 rain day in like 3 weeks.. been nice.. i hate cutting grass so this is perfect for me :)

we have had 1 rain day in like 3 weeks.. been nice.. i hate cutting grass so this is perfect for me :)
I had a nice break from mowing recently, but I did it this week. Probably back to weekly cutting after this. Just hoping this doesn't mess up my tree guys. Supposed to take down 5 dead to near dead evergreens today or tomorrow. Could actually work in my favor. I'm sure he is trying to keep them working. If the rain stops, I would rather take down my near bare trees than work on some big leafy wet ones.

I had a nice break from mowing recently, but I did it this week. Probably back to weekly cutting after this. Just hoping this doesn't mess up my tree guys. Supposed to take down 5 dead to near dead evergreens today or tomorrow. Could actually work in my favor. I'm sure he is trying to keep them working. If the rain stops, I would rather take down my near bare trees than work on some big leafy wet ones.
i have huge pines in my yard that i will need removed eventually :( i had like 20 trees in a .6 acre lot when i got my house, i'm down to like 13...

For all the Puckers on here I see our local team took the Calder cup... I don't follow it, but been to a couple games there years ago. Like most sports, not big on TV watching, but always fun to be there in person.
1687444400190.png

Hmm well it’s looking more and more like this old Hemi is gonna end up a coffee table or something. Seems no one is making the transmission adapters any longer.
Let me look. I had a name for an adapter to mate the integrated bellhousing hemi to a GM Muncie.

i have huge pines in my yard that i will need removed eventually :( i had like 20 trees in a .6 acre lot when i got my house, i'm down to like 13...
These are maybe 50 footers. One completely dead. Others just green near top. $115 each plus cleaning up several piles of trimmings. $680 total. I have a 10hp chipper, but it takes a lot of time to feed it and the trimmings have gotten ahead of me. They will knock this out in a few hours. Would take me several days…

IMG_4388.jpeg

These are maybe 50 footers. One completely dead. Others just green near top. $115 each plus cleaning up several piles of trimmings. $680 total. I have a 10hp chipper, but it takes a lot of time to feed it and the trimmings have gotten ahead of me. They will knock this out in a few hours. Would take me several days…

View attachment 1716105440
$115 EACH are you fuckin kidding me... it cost me 500 each like 7 years ago i don't even want to know now.... bah... i'm annoyed.. thats with cleanup and all that .. leaving the stumps though

$115 EACH are you fuckin kidding me... it cost me 500 each like 7 years ago i don't even want to know now.... bah... i'm annoyed.. thats with cleanup and all that .. leaving the stumps though
Yeah that’s cheap, I was quoted 1400 per tree for just three cottonwoods

That is for cut and chipped. No stump work and he dumps chips in a pile and piles logs. I think I paid 700 total for one huge tree and a section off another the other year done same way. I did have quotes near double that, so did not even get any other prices this time. Never touched the shed…

IMG_8005.jpeg

IMG_8010.jpeg

IMG_8018.jpeg

Last edited:
Called them yesterday, they be sold out currently and no idea when they’ll be
Or with your local machine shops being affordable, Maybe have them cut the extended bell off and drill/tap the holes to bolt one up? Pretty common years ago

-
Back