Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Remind me not to go to any concerts at Red Rocks in Colorado during thunder storm season. :eek: Golf ball sized hail during a show last night. Many injured.

I'm very happy with my Blue Print engine. Bought it turn key and just over 10,000 miles on it and the only problem Iv'e had is I broke the oil dip stick tube off.
471 HP and 500 ft lbs torque. Got the dyno read out for it from Blue Print. And yea it pushes the Scamp down the road real good.

View attachment 1716105401
I can certainly attest to that, Fred is being gracious, the thing runs like a raped ape and I can assure you Fred drives the snot out of it!

My buddy Bill is loaded up and heading to Great Lakes Dragway in Union Grove for the Out of Sight drags. He is racing with the Brew City Gassers.

photo0(48).jpg

photo1(12).jpg

photo2(3).jpg

Hmmm is that possible even?
yes. check out the HAMB. they have many articles on adapting trans. Cadillac/LaSalle and Packard trans were popular in the day. Also, machining off the bell and incorporating the standard bolt on bell on the block.

*** Personally, if not in a hurry, just keep an eye out for an adapter. they show up

Last edited:
Rumors on HAMB say "Howards" in Tulsa, OK has a bunch of early Hemi stuff hidden in a boat shop. Maybe this place?

1687454587131.png

Wow lots of backreading. On the 408 discussion, I bought a Blue print short block. And built it up myself. No way I spent less then what they get for a dyno'd complete engine. That is a good deal, but not free....O and mine runs like a train. Tons of low end torque....with this cam

20230622_102307.jpg

Wow lots of backreading. On the 408 discussion, I bought a Blue print short block. And built it up myself. No way I spent less then what they get for a dyno'd complete engine. That is a good deal, but not free....O and mine runs like a train. Tons of low end torque....
Sadly they don't sell them anymore :(

Last edited:
-
Back