Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah they are talking about 105 plus air temps for here this weekend. That'll be heat indexes from 115 to 120. I'm hopin they got it wrong. lol
High 80’s for our long weekend. Have to sit outside on sunday. Doing the sign in at the car show. Bringing extra pop up tent for shade.

Yeah.. gonna be hot and humid here today, i need to get used to the heat or i won't be getting anything done

High 80’s for our long weekend. Have to sit outside on sunday. Doing the sign in at the car show. Bringing extra pop up tent for shade.
Good idea and plenty of water. Going to be the same temp. here as well.

It's Falcon Friday!

1688127700065.png
Good morning :D

Those sure look a lot better than mine! I need to set up drip irrigation under them, they're hating the sprinkler lol!
Yep, everything I have learned say not to water the leaves, water them without hitting the plant, my wife does but she knows not to spray my plants, shakers are the way to go, in raised beds or on the ground.

Yep, everything I have learned say not to water the leaves, water them without hitting the plant, my wife does but she knows not to spray my plants, shakers are the way to go, in raised beds or on the ground.
Just learned something new, thanks Mike.

Well, that shower sure felt good, I mest up and watered everything wearing my robe this morning, swet in it, so in the washer it went.. just washed it Tuesday night :BangHead:
Hope to have my header back on the drivers side today, may even see a video of it running and pulling out of the shop under its own power.. we will see.

20230627_165441.jpg

Yeah.. gonna be hot and humid here today, i need to get used to the heat or i won't be getting anything done
I found me a package unit 3 ton 4 years ago for 500, this old guy installed it myself and yesterday was 100, real temperature, it did good yesterday

20230629_180145.jpg

Hate looking at carb stuff.. kinda wanna run a AVS2, never had any issues with cart/edelbrock type carbs.. but also ran holleys without issue... gonna read all day adn go back and forth in my head for a bit :)

One thing i don't get is they call this a square bore carb... i thought this was a spread bore?
1688128661483.png

Well, that shower sure felt good, I mest up and watered everything wearing my robe this morning, swet in it, so in the washer it went.. just washed it Tuesday night :BangHead:
Hope to have my header back on the drivers side today, may even see a video of it running and pulling out of the shop under its own power.. we will see.

View attachment 1716108582
I like the lamp workshop in the corner!

I like the lamp workshop in the corner!
Yep, wife and I do good with it, and found many old lamp treasures on our Pettit Jean Mt trip, I do wiring and wire welding repair, she does some wiring and assembly..we are one bad *** team :thumbsup:

My house won't even do that... if it's over like 88 my AC can run non stop and never get below like 78....
I had a AC engineer tell me that's the way you want it. A system that is too big will short cycle and it won't run long enough to remove the humidity. When it's hot, my system may run non stop for a few days but the humidity is low. Perfect. 78° and 40% is much more comfortable than 77° and 70%. No need to get it cold but clamy. (like the old stores with the chiller systems do)

All the big cannabis plantations in our part of the world are going the raised bed direction. I'm certain the Cal Poly Ag Department has influenced that :lol: Them Poly Ag kids been growing great weed for decades that I know of :rofl:

I had a AC engineer tell me that's the way you want it. A system that is too big will short cycle and it won't run long enough to remove the humidity. When it's hot, my system may run non stop for a few days but the humidity is low. Perfect. 78° and 40% is much more comfortable than 77° and 70%. No need to get it cold but clamy. (like the old stores with the chiller systems do)
Yep, true for sure, I installed heat and air for 5 years, my home/cottage is 950 square ft, 1 1/2 ton heat pump system, when we leave for the day my humidity sets at 45 and 72 degrees, remember this is a small home so as soon as we open the door here in the south it jumps to 65 percent :lol:

-
Back