Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Some time between 23:00 PDT and 01:30 PDT Elon and his homies are supposed to light up the sky with a Falcon 9. Might be good sky for viewing, but I think I'll pass on this one :lol:

Well YAY.
Gawdamn Gov't getting involved in **** again.
Went to the parts store to grab Brake Clean.
Got informed that as of Jan 1/24 we will no longer have Brake Clean as we know it.
Needs to be "Environmentally friendly".
So, that means the new **** ain't gonna work.
I'll grab about 4 cases for home. Should do me a few years. Maybe a 5 gallon of varsol too before they fck that up.

Just a heads up y'all.

In Canada. Not sure about USA.
Kleen flow 313 is all i use, its alcohol based. I dont think that one will get pulled.

Long damn day. Went to Juneau to see the glacier. Was pretty cool. What wasnt cool was the 3 hour ride to port in the catamaran. What i dont understand is why i didnt take a photo of glacier. Oh, i had kims phone…

IMG_4825.jpeg

IMG_4832.jpeg

IMG_4847.jpeg

IMG_4849.jpeg

Then the tram in Juneau. Long lineups though. Havent looked at the videos i took yet. Think they said its 1/2 mile up the hill.

IMG_4850.jpeg

That was fun :D Saw the boosters make their burn and drop and the main engine ignite and fly away down range :thumbsup: I doubt I'll hear the sonic boom when the boosters land out in the Santa Barbara Channel on the Of Course I Still Love You barge :lol:

Morning guys!!
Hey Chris, the bottle pic you posted last night how do you pick them recommendation or that bottle looks cool??

Morning guys!!
Hey Chris, the bottle pic you posted last night how do you pick them recommendation or that bottle looks cool??

I like to try different ones... so I'll check out the new arrival section or head in on the limited release days. On occasion I'll get a recommendation... Nothing scientific

It's a good price for the intake. I need to return to NJ and see what other engine blocks are there. I know there are 2 mopar ones.

My wife is going to see her mom last week of August, but I needed a break from that whole thing. I am staying home with the dog.

-
Back