Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning!!
No back reading as usual folks :lol:
Hope all if well here on this new day I have been blessed with and everyone else.
I do believe I am on the back side of this fging bug thing I cought. Not the best thing to get with my bone and blood chit I am harboring.. but I must say my doctors are on it and watching me very closely now for 14 plus years, they rock my world :thumbsup:

Good morning!!
Hope all if well here on this new day I have been blessed with and everyone else.
I do believe I am on the back side of this fging bug thing I cought. Not the best thing to get with my bone and blood chit I am harboring.. but I must say my doctors are on it and watching me very closely now for 14 plus years, they rock my world :thumbsup:

Good to hear you're on the upswing Mike

Morning all.
20190401_142301.jpg

GOOOOOOOD Mornin' C\_/ Who needs an extra cup? C\_/
Good morning!!
You're luckier than some of us. After no going to a doc for more than 3 years, and hoping around a bit, I finally found a good general practitioner. At my second visit I was overheard grumbling to my wife about the wait/delay when other patients reminded me how thorough and attentive his examinations were. I had expected that at initial visit but no clue about repeating visits. One of the ladies behind the counter chimed in with, "He is forever running behind. Get comfortable with the wait".
I had appointment scheduled for mid-Jan. 2020? 2021?, I forget. That is when I learned Dr. Gaddy had passed away. I was never told, covid or what? He did have some age on him. Don't recall did I ask. Just felt remorse and devastated.
They switched me to a very young female that was good enough until wife and I realized from a couple of her comments that all she really knew is what she had read in books. I changed doctors again. This older, more experienced male scores a B to Dr. Gaddys A+.

Good morning everyone. Went to the State Fair and hung out yesterday. Heading out Sockeye fishing on the Kenai River today. I hope all is wonderful out here in coffee land

Good morning everyone. Went to the State Fair and hung out yesterday. Heading out Sockeye fishing on the Kenai River today. I hope all is wonderful out here in coffee land
It looks like you are having fun.

wow smith brothers is nice to call.. talks to Tony.. bullshitted a bit and ordering pushrods was stupidly easy...

-
Back