Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning to you all. Holiday Monday for most of the working crew.
We made it home last night and there's nothing better than sleeping in your own bed!!
Not much planned here today going to be 100, probably golf (been two weeks), pool, then cook something up later.
Enjoy your day!!

Not much here today might have the SIL's sister and kids over to enjoy the pond. Yesterday went to Big Stans for a party for Marilyn's B Day. Kind of sucked for me the dizziness was really bad all day. Had to get her there, right?

I am so used to it it is really a good or bad thing that I am. WTF do you do but deal with it. Hey if I stumble might as well drink beer to go with it!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Thats the plan for today no shop work.

I saw a lot of good things come out of smokers/bbq's yesterday, wish my salmon would have come out better. Pretty small salmon so thinner chunks, the thick pieces are ok but thin is a little salty.

BrinedChunks.jpeg

SmokedSalmon.jpeg

Just suck never had to before. Way beyond what I can do now.
Big difference between hand-outs and hand-ups but I get it. We built this house with aging in mind (different situation than you're in I know). One level, walk in no step entry, walk in shower, hardy plank siding and other low maintenance build designs. One thing we shouldn't have done is the claw foot tub, know we will have to replace it with garden tub at least.

This is a 1802 house, bought it and started fixing it up one room at a time then got this crap so it stopped. Really bad what's going on in there a log/joist under the tub must have had years of water leaking on it and it is rotted out. Really in a bad spot also. Prob needs a floor also since the tile is coming loose. Just sucks I am not that way in general.

Last edited:
-
Back