Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:wtf: That kills me. It does more damage to the car by not running them. Drive it. Have fun with it.
I need to get mine out. We're just coming off 19 days 100 degrees or better over the last six weeks not much driving.
I drive mine year-round. During the winter might not be too far. Roads have to be dry and salt free.
They need to be driven!!

I do alot of them. Hard to bite my Toung.
Think the absolute best one was guy calls me can I do a Hemi one. Sure. I have two more that might need rebuilt I will send them to you. Get the box, two are NOS in the box! seriously they are hens teeth and $$$$. Run them up, no issues. Rebuilt the other send them back to him. A year later get a call whet the F did you do to my distributors they are all too short to fit in ad spin. I just paid 20K to get this motor rebuilt and tried to get each one to turn for 20 minutes each. OK ask him to take the dist out and a pic down the hole. No oil pump drive in it. Told him that and the motor needs to be taken apart no since it was not getting any oil. Builders fault for sure. Never heard another word from him.
Yikes, I bet that builder did tho!!!

Mine will go away in the winter at the first road salt also. I want to ward off the rust but as soon as it’s clear she’s coming back out. She has become my daily driver as long as the weather is nice.

I can tell that is the guy that knows nothing and wanted to do something on the car. Get alot of them. Stories I can tell.

Mine will go away in the winter at the first road salt also. I want to ward off the rust but as soon as it’s clear she’s coming back out. She has become my daily driver as long as the weather is nice.
They do the coal ash and salt on the roads by you?

Went to the music festival again to see closing act, Tyler Bryant and The Shakedown. Blues and rock, loud and rowdy straight out of Nashville TN. This band toured with Aerosmith, Jeff Beck, ZZ Top, pretty damn good. They even had a vinyl record for sale, yes please (but no autograph this time).

Cheryl and I sat on the beach this week with time talked and agreed it's time to sell the cars. We've enjoyed them, all the car shows, etc...
We want to travel and do other things and I just don't want them to just sit. They need to be enjoyed and shown and shared with other car people.

Cheryl and I sat on the beach this week with time talked and agreed it's time to sell the cars. We've enjoyed them, all the car shows, etc...
We want to travel and do other things and I just don't want them to just sit. They need to be enjoyed and shown and shared with other car people.
That's a big decision but why not.

My father in law just had to make that decision with his. The 36 he is handing down. The nova he decided to sell. It took him a long time to make the decision

My father in law just had to make that decision with his. The 36 he is handing down. The nova he decided to sell. It took him a long time to make the decision
We've been talking about it for over a year. It is a tough decision.

Good moaning C\_/. Moaning is to be taken literally. Hands and toes hurt (RA). Left side of back hurts where the broken and dislocated ribs are. I expected more sciatic nerve pain down one leg or both, so it could be worse.
I'll have no problem complying with the "no laboring on Labor Day" policy. Still proud of what I/we accomplished yesterday and can't thank Ms. Jackie enough for her assistance in that and her getting up so early this morning to pour the first few cups of coffee.
The new outside can opener for DS rear door of her RAV4 should arrive by Thursday. I'll get it "handled" if she'll drive the RAM to work and back. Doesn't handled look misspelled? It sounds like it should be spelt handeled. LOL

Lotta money for hubcaps!
Poverty caps? Hardly.
I wonder if Pioneer Woman offers dog dishes.

If you don't get your asking price and decide to scrap them before selling them at the price offered....call me! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

-
Back