Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There is a difference between not driving it to preserve it and not being able to drive it because you are busy with work or family responsibilities
But its the vehicle I prefer to be driving outside of the city.
Same here regarding salt though.
I've sworn to myself not to use it on salted roads anymore.

Good moaning C\_/. Moaning is to be taken literally. Hands and toes hurt (RA). Left side of back hurts where the broken and dislocated ribs are. I expected more sciatic nerve pain down one leg or both, so it could be worse.
I'll have no problem complying with the "no laboring on Labor Day" policy. Still proud of what I/we accomplished yesterday and can't thank Ms. Jackie enough for her assistance in that and her getting up so early this morning to pour the first few cups of coffee.
The new outside can opener for DS rear door of her RAV4 should arrive by Thursday. I'll get it "handled" if she'll drive the RAM to work and back. Doesn't handled look misspelled? It sounds like it should be spelt handeled. LOL

Poverty caps? Hardly.
I wonder if Pioneer Woman offers dog dishes.
I guess they put you into poverty, here's one on Ebay now, dented to **** and $50

1970s MOPAR DODGE RED LINE STRIPE DOG DISH CAP HUBCAP CENTER POVERTY PLYMOUTH | eBay

If you don't get your asking price and decide to scrap them before selling them at the price offered....call me! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
That's what buyers will have to know I'd LIKE to sell them, but I don't HAVE to sell them. What I list them is what I want take it or leave it.

Went to pull my receiver off my Suburban to put trailer up front then realized the Kubota was rated for it so used that. No way I'm towing that trailer full, it's 7x12 and the tire profile tells me it's pretty heavy right now, wood is green. I cleared an area to move it to but want to put down pallets or something to keep wood from rotting on bottom.
I built a hitch for the 3point on my tractor, moves trailers really nice. And i added a hitch reciever to bucket,for light trailers.

I can tell that is the guy that knows nothing and wanted to do something on the car. Get alot of them. Stories I can tell.
Like the T-Bird guy. $50 dollars worth of tools, two hoists,tile floor, big screen tv and a bunch of high end man cave decor.
Zero skill but thinks hes smart enough to pull an oil pan.

Anyone here from WV64 signet, Chris lately I haven't seen him on here for a while.

Morning!
Smokey out, a little cooler today.
I see southern us is going to see some really hot days.
Supposed to be holiday today,but want that car off my hoist.

You only go around once, enjoy traveling. Any places you are leaning towards to start?
We have a long list mostly golf trips. We've been playing a Scotland trip for next year. Playing in Ireland also we love the old courses.
Planning now on going back the following year for a couple's tournament. Cheryl would like to stay and play for a month.
We belong to a national organization the Veterans Golf Association. Each state has their own organization and 30-40 yearly golf tournaments.
As a member we can sign up for any other state's tournament (they're all listed) and play some great places for $75.
We're thinking south for the winter and north for the summer.
Like this December a two-day tournament in Alabama on Robert Trent Jones courses. after we'd go by and visit the kids in Florida a few days, and then the following week play a three-day tournament two courses on Pawley Island in South Carolina.

That's what buyers will have to know I'd LIKE to sell them, but I don't HAVE to sell them. What I list them is what I want take it or leave it.
Craig, Just list them for more than you really want. Then the buyer will see you as benevolent when you give him a slight break...... :thumbsup:

Good morning everyone. Actually pretty cool and nice out for getting into the upper 90s later. Enjoying some coffee outside by the garden. Backreading done.

It's Maverick Monday!

1693831309519.png

Good morning :D

Don't know if I mentioned this but I qualified for this local radio contest with a 30K grand prize. The gig is 100 people qualify and get a remote control for a garage door. You go up on the stage and try to open the door. My wife and I have been on that stage 3 or 4 times prior. You pick one of 8 prizes, cars, boat, tractor etc. The Ford offering this year is the Maverick pickup truck, haven't seen it yet.

We've been talking about it for over a year. It is a tough decision.
Jodi and I are having the beginnings of that exact same conversation about the Cuda. I am thinking about putting a different rear end on it to make it streetable. 433 spooled is just not driver friendly on the street and quite frankly I do not race much anymore. But that car is my heart and soul, I have raced it a long time. I love that car.

We have a long list mostly golf trips. We've been playing a Scotland trip for next year. Playing in Ireland also we love the old courses.
Planning now on going back the following year for a couple's tournament. Cheryl would like to stay and play for a month.
We belong to a national organization the Veterans Golf Association. Each state has their own organization and 30-40 yearly golf tournaments.
As a member we can sign up for any other state's tournament (they're all listed) and play some great places for $75.
We're thinking south for the winter and north for the summer.
Like this December a two-day tournament in Alabama on Robert Trent Jones courses. after we'd go by and visit the kids in Florida a few days, and then the following week play a three-day tournament two courses on Pawley Island in South Carolina.
Sounds like a hoot! I wish I would have made a side trip to St. Andrews when we were headed to the Highlands, oh well maybe another time.

Jodi and I are having the beginnings of that exact same conversation about the Cuda. I am thinking about putting a different rear end on it to make it streetable. 433 spooled is just not driver friendly on the street and quite frankly I do not race much anymore. But that car is my heart and soul, I have raced it a long time. I love that car.
Do they make a "Lock Rite" type ratcheting locker for that, they open up for going around corners etc.

I have a set of NOS 14in exposed lug nut wheel covers for my 66. The covers on my car are really nice so these are spares. Ray, are the lugs NOS or stainless repops?
I remember that. I have two sets of the 13" ones just makes a decent set out of them. Do have NOS lug nuts though...

I have a set of NOS 14in exposed lug nut wheel covers for my 66. The covers on my car are really nice so these are spares. Ray, are the lugs NOS or stainless repops?
NOS as far as I can tell. They sure look the same as the beat up ones I took off of two cars. Came with the car RH and LH.

-
Back