Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Stuff I got a truck full that I'm bringing to Carlisle next summer, and none of it is coming home with me.
I will need to go next year for sure. My one regret from that trip is not getting a group picture

They give until Oct 15th to get your money in for your same spots. Then they will list the open spots. Will send my check in this week...
Good Morning Mopar Carlisle Cruisers !!!
What’s a spot run these days?

Is this Jul 12-14?

They don't know the tax lady story. Hoppy was the victim of one of the greatest coffee crew pranks ever that Cheryl and I pulled off at Carlisle a few years ago.
That was a good one. Getting one over the pro prankster is a tough one but you did it. :lol:

Gonna have to look into the logistics of this for sure

If you camp on your spot, its a no brainer. Where are you going to get a hotel room for $25 a night ????
And they have showers on site. Of course, you're sharing with a few hundred other people, but they seem to keep them clean.

Good morning, carry on I guess.
Hump day drive threw, heading out early for my yearly check ups on my lungs, takes up a bunch of time preparing and driving in to town, 30 minutes in waiting room, 5 minutes in a machine, then head on back home. It gives me peice of mind.

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA (1).jpeg

Good morning, carry on I guess.
Hump day drive threw, heading out early for my yearly check ups on my lungs, takes up a bunch of time preparing and driving in to town, 30 minutes in waiting room, 5 minutes in a machine, then head on back home. It gives me peice of mind.

View attachment 1716146901
So you're telling us about your lungs while we check out hers lol! Good luck with your test!

And they have showers on site. Of course, you're sharing with a few hundred other people, but they seem to keep them clean.
Yeah, I think they do a great job at the facilities there. The showers and the porta pottys are always manned by cleaning people..

Yeah, I think they do a great job at the facilities there. The showers and the porta pottys are always manned by cleaning people..
With my military time I've endured porta pottys for months at a time. You're right I'll attest these were the cleanest ones I've seen. They do a great job and have no problem putting money in their tip jar.

Morning gang... couldn't get to sleep pondering a few engine assembly thoughts... ended up back in the garage until just after 2am. Slow start to the morning.

Just mocking things up... trying to figure out how the brackets attached was a puzzle... Pretty sure I got it. Had to resort to scrolling through car show engine photos I took last year.

Also began reading Karl's article on the carb and linkage mods for the LD-4B and a Holley. What a great resource this site is!

Gotta get a short workout in... got up late :BangHead:

20230927_010044.jpg

Morning gang... couldn't get to sleep pondering a few engine assembly thoughts... ended up back in the garage until just after 2am. Slow start to the morning.

Just mocking things up... trying to figure out how the brackets attached was a puzzle... Pretty sure I got it. Had to resort to scrolling through car show engine photos I took last year.

Also began reading Karl's article on the carb and linkage mods for the LD-4B and a Holley. What a great resource this site is!

View attachment 1716146903
Lookin Good Chris..... :thumbsup:

View attachment 1716146903
Yes sir ! Looking real good

-
Back