Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
BTW.. wish i had gone with a older style water pump.. i have to figure how to make a power steering bracket (i had no idea) haven't checked if my old alt bracket will work from the poly...
It will work. I know from experience. It’s a heavier mount. You may have to shim it on an LA depending on which pulleys you have on your crank. My spare bracket is actually on my buddys 360 in his ram charger

BTW.. wish i had gone with a older style water pump.. i have to figure how to make a power steering bracket (i had no idea) haven't checked if my old alt bracket will work from the poly...

Yeah..
I went early cast iron for the radiator clearance

So for the space force your always a space Cadet? To the chow hall and Beyond!
1695820459022.png

1695820500607.png

Today I get to leave the house! I am very excited! Heck I even dressed myself. My Mal pup finally has my shoulder figured out. She puts no weight on it when she piles into my lap to protect me from all the evil doers! Hah! She is so smart, thus once again I am at the bottom of the pecking order around here for brains.

IMG_4166.jpeg

Actually, let me look, I have a spare 318 LA parts lock, I may have the alternator bracket you need.

They offered me a slot with one rank up when they were putting it together. I had enough problems with younger airmen and phones etc. Could not even imagine what they would be like in the USSF.

Actually, let me look, I have a spare 318 LA parts lock, I may have the alternator bracket you need.
I'll look at my current one, i can't see why it wouldn't work.. the power steering one is a pain but will be fun making a bracket i hope :) I need to take apart the alt and clean/grease the bearings.. hoping i can save it also

I'll look at my current one, i can't see why it wouldn't work.. the power steering one is a pain but will be fun making a bracket i hope :) I need to take apart the alt and clean/grease the bearings.. hoping i can save it also
I’m running a power steering gear box and pump of a 73 duster. I had to put a single washer between the bracket and the block to get it all to align.

I’m running a power steering gear box and pump of a 73 duster. I had to put a single washer between the bracket and the block to get it all to align.
Yeah, i'm trying to keep my original box/pump... don't wanna spend more money :) Speaking of.. time to order a starter....

Doubt it it is still part of the USAF like the marines are part of USN. Bet they run Norad now.
Like Vandenberg SFB/space force base. Few years ago they knocked down a bunch of the base housing that was actually across the highway from the main gate and pretty much unsecured and filled the area with a solar farm. I don't know if they added housing inside the gate or just reduced the size of their staff to jive with the reduced housing.

-
Back