Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
John, You are coming to Mopars in the Park this next year????
Gonna try but not sure? Jodi and Craig’s wife have cooked up a plot and already got us rooms etc at Carlisle this Summer. I was figuring on grabbing @memike and heading North for MITP! Just depends how training schedule looks. Jodi has explained to me in no uncertain terms we need a bit more write on and a bit less write off! Don’t think I have forgotten the Oatmeal Stout you owe me!

Gonna try but not sure? Jodi and Craig’s wife have cooked up a plot and already got us rooms etc at Carlisle this Summer. I was figuring on grabbing @memike and heading North for MITP! Just depends how training schedule looks. Jodi has explained to me in no uncertain terms we need a bit more write on and a bit less write off! Don’t think I have forgotten the Oatmeal Stout you owe me!
Oh, I haven't forgotten. Going to have to shop for good ones if I know you will be there. If not, I would hate to just share it all with the group in your absence.

1696971375554.png
Happy birthday Ray.

Lookie what I bought. I thought about hanging it on a wall but there are a lot of nice parts here. Some to save just in case of a deer hit and some to sell.

20231010_172604.jpg

20231010_172742.jpg

Think I am finally done for the day. Took a ride over to Roots Market in Lancaster County this morning. Great place, lots of Amish/Mennonite sellers. Wife has been fighting an earache, so I went solo. Brought home pit beef sandwiches for lunch. Some awesome baked goods - shoe fly pie, pecan sticky buns... Also got myself a new leather belt. I think I bought 4 belts in the last 30 years and all but one came from there. Pretty sure the woman running it the last 15+ is the daughter of the guy I bought the first one from. She even 're-sized' the one I had on. :thumbsup:
After that I got busy on cleaning out the dryer exhaust. (long overdue) Which turned into tearing the thing apart, brushing vacuuming. and washing all the fuzz coated parts. Then put it back together and it still runs!

IMG_5592.jpeg

IMG_5593.jpeg

Think I am finally done for the day. Took a ride over to Roots Market in Lancaster County this morning. Great place, lots of Amish/Mennonite sellers. Wife has been fighting an earache, so I went solo. Brought home pit beef sandwiches for lunch. Some awesome baked goods - shoe fly pie, pecan sticky buns... Also got myself a new leather belt. I think I bought 4 belts in the last 30 years and all but one came from there. Pretty sure the woman running it the last 15+ is the daughter of the guy I bought the first one from. She even 're-sized' the one I had on. :thumbsup:
After that I got busy on cleaning out the dryer exhaust. (long overdue) Which turned into tearing the thing apart, brushing vacuuming. and washing all the fuzz coated parts. Then put it back together and it still runs!

View attachment 1716152398

View attachment 1716152399
That’s a great market. I enjoy going there when I have the time. Especially when you can stock up on meats and baked goods.

That’s a great market. I enjoy going there when I have the time. Especially when you can stock up on meats and baked goods.
Not too far from me. Abt 45 minutes. But hadn't been there for a while. I used to work in Mountville and would go after work or even on a long lunch break. Place was packed today!

-
Back