Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning early birds ready for another exciting day.
The driveway at my house is about 130 yards long and 27 years old with several cracks.
Once a year I fill those cracks and yesterday was that day. Several hours of work bent over and on your knees. It's done!!
Fall projects everybody has them.
Morning Craig. I am assuming concrete, what did you use to repair it?

Morning early birds ready for another exciting day.
The driveway at my house is about 130 yards long and 27 years old with several cracks.
Once a year I fill those cracks and yesterday was that day. Several hours of work bent over and on your knees. It's done!!
Fall projects everybody has them.
There is way too much in here that we could edit and make this post really funny :lol:

I need to get to the UPS store today and get copies made of a bunch of stuff. Man I wish it was closer. Everything is at least 30 miles each way from here.

No printer to make copies?
Lots 20 copies of a 30 page book, 100 specification sheets, It is really alot cheaper and they do a great job. alot of it is on 11x 17 paper folded and stapled on gloss heavy paper for the covers.
1697016997879.png

1697017056545.png

Lots 20 copies of a 30 page book, 100 specification sheets, It is really alot cheaper and they do a great job. alot of it is on 11x 17 paper folded and stapled on gloss heavy paper for the covers.
View attachment 1716152458
Yeah much easier at a big copy store:thumbsup:

Especially the cost of ink for home printers:BangHead:

Morning Craig. I am assuming concrete, what did you use to repair it?
I use these two. The ready mix I use for bigger cracks and work it in usually a couple applications with a day between to let the first one dry. The second one is like a thick liquid it fills easy, and I just smooth it out with a couple fingers. The secret is when you open it the first time not to cut too much off the tip. Too big it comes out heavier than what you’d really want. Both work week used them for a couple years. I buy them at Lowe’s in the masonry section.

IMG_2233.jpeg

I use these two. The ready mix I iut for bigger cracks and work it in usually a couple applications with a day between to let the first one dry. The second one is like a thick liquid fills easy and I just smooth it out with a couple fingers. The secret is when you open it the first time not to cut to much off the tip too big it comes out heavier than what you’d really want. Both work week used them for a couple years. I buy them at Lowe’s in the masonry section.

View attachment 1716152460
Does their crack itch?

No crap there. I hate buying it. I use black refilled. still not cheap go through 1-2 a month. Buy paper by the box.
I buy a case of paper as well. Yeah ink prices are ridiculous and never seem to last very long. Especially if you don't print often, seems like it magically disappears.

I use these two. The ready mix I use for bigger cracks and work it in usually a couple applications with a day between to let the first one dry. The second one is like a thick liquid it fills easy, and I just smooth it out with a couple fingers. The secret is when you open it the first time not to cut too much off the tip. Too big it comes out heavier than what you’d really want. Both work week used them for a couple years. I buy them at Lowe’s in the masonry section.

View attachment 1716152460
Thanks Craig. I have some in my shop thinking of fixing. Do you remove material out of the crack or just fill it in? Differing opinions out there about cutting cracks and then filling in...............

Thanks Craig. I have some in my shop thinking of fixing. Do you remove material out of the crack or just fill it in? Differing opinions out there about cutting cracks and then filling in...............
Dirt and stuff yes. Any loose filler yes. If the old filler is still stable, then I'll poor right of it. It's just a judgement call and what you need or want to look at. For me these are not high-volume areas just trying to keep the moisture out and avoid paying for new concreate for as long as I can.

I have filled the small cracks in the shop floor. Have done some large one like on sidewalks that were separating used a foam backer strip then filled on top.

Dirt and stuff yes. Any loose filler yes. If the old filler is still stable, then I'll poor right of it. It's just a judgement call and what you need or want to look at. For me these are not high-volume areas just trying to keep the moisture out and avoid new concreate for as long as I can.
Thank you Sir:thumbsup:

I will pick some up and try it out.

-
Back