Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So you call your crack a driveway? :rofl:

View attachment 1716152461
1697018200297.png

I really wish I put a French drain in mine. I have used the pressure washer under cars before re coating them with fluid film and it is a pia keeping up pushing the water out.

I like this................good looking car!

Kind of off track. My Stepmother and I were somewhere, and she saw some guy with the jeans falling off and a butt crack. You have all seen it. Pretty funny she goes and says to him on the checkout line since he was in front of us. "you must be so proud of all the weight you lost" Holy crap she was serious. I lost it!

Kind of off track. My Stepmother and I were somewhere, and she saw some guy with the jeans falling off and a butt crack. You have all seen it. Pretty funny she goes and says to him on the checkout line since he was in front of us. "you must be so proud of all the weight you lost" Holy crap she was serious. I lost it!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reminded me a few days ago Cheryl and I are talking about how much weight the two of us had lost. Being the competitive person she is, she smirked and replied she'd lost more weight than I had. I smiled and told her "I guess you had more weight to lose than I did...dear" :rofl:

Reminded me a few days ago Cheryl and I are talking about how much weight the two of us had lost. Being the competitive person she is, she smirked and replied she'd lost more weight than had. I smiled and told her I guess you had more weight to lose than I did...dear :rofl:
Thays funny. The other day I was kind of talking when I was reading. Marilyn says your talking to yourself. Reply
I wanted to have a educated conversation in the house. Took a few minutes!

My wife swiped our debit card on my butt crack.

She said, “Transaction denied, insufficient buns.”

Butt I guess all good things come to a end. Definitely getting colder here at night. Looks like 39 outside here now.

It does. I can just get out of the valley and the temps are usually at least 10 degrees cooler.

I did at night yesterday. I am up in elevation though. Think 860 makes a difference here.
Heck in Kansas we sit at 1100 feet. We don't turn the heat on until it's colder for a few days.
A one-night 30's overnight is just another blanket.
Need several in a row and colder during the day before we flip the switch.

-
Back