Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not too far from me. Abt 45 minutes. But hadn't been there for a while. I used to work in Mountville and would go after work or even on a long lunch break. Place was packed today!
It’s an hour and a half from me so I try to make it a day trip when I’m out that way.

Regina will be a different team without him! But man can that kid skate! It will be fun to watch him mature this year. You can bet other teams are going to study his game tape from tonight. Some pretty nifty stick handling!
He has a short swift shoot.

So thinking of a new project to do in my garage and thinking of doing a custom golf cart body.
need to find me a dead golf cart that's a popular style and come up with a cool design to fabricate a nice old car, truck that will fit on the golf cart chassis.

So thinking of a new project to do in my garage and thinking of doing a custom golf cart body.
need to find me a dead golf cart that's a popular style and come up with a cool design to fabricate a nice old car, truck that will fit on the golf cart chassis.
This may give you an idea or two. https://www.customgolfcartbody.com/store/

1696992089946.png

Morning early birds ready for another exciting day.
The driveway at my house is about 130 yards long and 27 years old with several cracks.
Once a year I fill those cracks and yesterday was that day. Several hours of work bent over and on your knees. It's done!!
Fall projects everybody has them.

-
Back