Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Karl,
1697115234590.png

Big day out here as we finally have to migrate from construction loan to mortgage loan. Appraiser will finally be here this morning. He has not met the other appt days or times but I think bank is forcing him out here as we close on 18th. (No way) I figure the way interest rates are the bank holds the note maximum 48 hours before they sell it. Bank was determined to roll all the acreage into the note. Clearly their objective is to take your land. The Farmer in me bowed up and hired a survey crew and did a split of a five acre parcel. So Bank can only seize the five acres the house sits on if the world goes all wiggly piggly. The rest of the acreage and buildings are protected and paid for so they can’t touch it. Bankers are sneaky.

We don't have a gale warning here today, no complaints bout that. Instead it looks like Santa Ana winds will be blowing. Just to give you an idea about Santa Anas, the prevailing NW breeze switched to a Santa Ana NE direction about 4am this morning. Temp went from 53° to 63° in a matter of about 20 minutes :eek:. It gonna git hot today. Brush fires love Santa Anas.

Big day out here as we finally have to migrate from construction loan to mortgage loan. Appraiser will finally be here this morning. He has not met the other appt days or times but I think bank is forcing him out here as we close on 18th. (No way) I figure the way interest rates are the bank holds the note maximum 48 hours before they sell it. Bank was determined to roll all the acreage into the note. Clearly their objective is to take your land. The Farmer in me bowed up and hired a survey crew and did a split of a five acre parcel. So Bank can only seize the five acres the house sits on if the world goes all wiggly piggly. The rest of the acreage and buildings are protected and paid for so they can’t touch it. Bankers are sneaky.
You close on the same date Treva retires , yep, good move on splitting the land, good morning cuzz :thumbsup:

I have a few FDCs , but don’t really collect them. Really old ones are worth some bucks. Used to be a big thing, but don’t see much interest anymore. Especially these, from this company. They produced millions of them 'to order' with the persons name on them. Never went thru the mail. He will be lucky to get $10 for all of them.

Good Morning

Used to go to Modesto alot to a friends, they always felt good there. Reminded me of Iraq!

Way to be on top of that J.

Just thinkin' California history :lol: Most all of the Spanish missions that brought civilization to Ca were an easy day's walk to the beach. Those friars were probly hatin' life in those robes when the Santa Anas started blowin' :lol:. There is one mission nearby that their guides must have been mad at the friars to take them there to build, Mission San Miguel. It's like the hottest part of all of San Luis Obispo County and a long walk to the beach through the mountains to get there :lol:. If the friars had been into petroleum production, San Miguel would have been a pretty good choice. The oil patch is right next door :lol:

I intend to do the very same thing. Although it’ll be on just the acre or less that the house itself sits on, plus the driveway. Course im working to get the wife on board with the new plan, which will get us a 4000 sq ft house for 175k or less…. Which considering the appraisers here figure in 100-150 per sq ft, we gonna have massive equity and probably a target on our back by the bank

HBD Karl. Hello all! Sorry I havnt been around much but between bad internet reception on the boat and working my butt off on the house it has been busy.
The 71 Swinger is running with the 360 magnum and just needs the kickdown cable installed to see if it will move under its own power.
We are trying to get the house to a livable stage so we can move in around the first of December.

Bank manager turned down my buddy’s mortgage application. Then went and bought the place himself.

Well, getting the structure done on the Thunderturd, torque box i guess it called. The steel im using is pretty tough.its a battle to bent it, i have no concerns about it being strong enough.

-
Back