Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got the car hauler inspected yesterday so that is taken care of. We are going to NJ this weekend for a quick trip to see my MIL. Wife has to work day after Thanksgiving so no travel plans there and no one coming here.

Lawn guy came and did a final cut yesterday. Blew all the leaves to curb
County truck will vacuum those up today.
Probably go up and clean drains on houses and garages today.

I have been thinking about that 360 I looked at last week. $600 and I don't need it. The bores are in good shape with no ridge. I bet you could hone and re ring with the stock pistons. The rod I looked at had real smooth bearings. Naw, I don't want to repower either of my cars. I was thinking of freshening it up and add my Speedmaster heads to up the compression a little. May be run it on the dyno to see what it does. I could probably have $2000 in it. Sell it for 3 or more? Just spit balling?
I just picked up a 360 mag. Not sure I have a use for it. I know it is a hassel putting LA heads on a mag block. Not sure I like how folks do it.

Chatty in here early. The No Sleep Squad

Thanks Wolfie @Old man ray ... I started cleaning up the bolts and there is a lot of wear and corrosion that I don't like.

Mike @toolmanmike , the bolt heads are pretty far gone. I'm guessing Grade 5 from the best condition one ??

20231116_061026.jpg

20231116_060636.jpg

20231116_061201.jpg

20231116_061227.jpg

Morning!
Right around freezing, snow in forecast. Guess i put on my overalls and do some outdoor foolishness. Have a couple things i want to get done.

You guys getting all the smoke up there?
Yeah, I called yesterday thinking it was another fire and the sheriff's department said we are getting all the smoke from the Shenandoah National forest fires that are burning. The mountain was covered yesterday.

Glad you're feeling better, hopefully just one more week.
I go back the 27th we'll see then. I only have a few stiches left he didn't want to take them out due to the swelling. As long as it all looks good when I go in, I'm sure I'll be released.

Last edited:
Picking up another not complete homemade trailer and my FIL's Polaris ATV. I will have to take off the wheels off the trailer and strap it down to the car hauler...............I am going to see what Mopar engines are in the crawl space as well this trip.

IMG_8774.JPG

Last edited:
Checking hockey scores, Kraken lost yet again, I see there's an arrest for the guy who's skate cut and killed that Panthers hockey player, wow took two weeks?

Had a hematoma (blood pool) over the right eye at eyebrow level. Probably doing too much. It caused the whole eye to swell and the orbit area to turn a dark purple. Already a lot better this morning.
HUH? "probably doing too much" What has everyone told you? HUH? It's your eyes Craig....take some time off! Sorry I just had to yell at you since you haven't listened to Cheryl.

-
Back