Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wish I could say it's my Friday but working tomorrow OT giving another go at microwave dish alignment. Have a Great Day All, be good (esp. you Hoppy)

Guess there was actually more than Corn in Indiana huh. Interestingly enough, the majority of 727 torqueflites were built in Indiana as well, either at Kokomo or Indianapolis plants.
:thumbsup:
I think a lot of the alternators, or at least the castings were made in Kokomo. Kokomo is or was also known for decorative glass (for windows, doors etc). A leading center of stylish stuff in the 30s.

$25 min item, Mopar related, shipper pays the ride. I will do it if you want put the names in a jar and have Marilyn pick them out and match them. Always fun Can start a pm for it

I actually picked up something cool for it a few months ago and kind of bummed they are not doing it.

Sure I got my delivery on Sat when I ordered Friday morning. See post about the good UPS driver.

I ususually just clean up the bolts if they are decent. Thread chaser and WD40. Those are probably around grade 5. Not much torque on them, consider the studs are fine thread, specifics are in the book. Definately check the depth and run a tap down each hole. I use a little teflon pipe sealant on the studs.

Sure I got my delivery on Sat when I ordered Friday morning. See post about the good UPS driver.

I ususually just clean up the bolts if they are decent. Thread chaser and WD40. Those are probably around grade 5. Not much torque on them, consider the studs are fine thread, specifics are in the book. Definately check the depth and run a tap down each hole. I use a little teflon pipe sealant on the studs.

Thanks Matt

Yes.. clearing out the holes... mud daubers must've gotten in there... tap and vacuum to clear them.

This one is munched

20231116_060636.jpg

I have to do Leaves again this weekend. The city is coming to suck them up on Monday.

@toolmanmike or anyone else. I need a recommendation on a good bourbon. Preferably in the $50 -$70 range if possible. I’ve had woodford reserve and like that but looking for another option
Woodford is good juice. I looked through my list and picked out some name brands. Elijah Craig, Heaven Hill,Knob Creek single barrel,Makers Mark, one of my favorites is Old Forrester 1920.

My youngest Son Matthew was here yesterday wanting to use the shop. Needed a water pump on this 68 Cougar 302 engine. He wants to take me on the Turkey Run on Thanksgiving Day. Basically you just run to different locations and drop off gifts for kids.
1000002813.jpg

1000002819.jpg

My youngest Son Matthew was here yesterday wanting to use the shop. Needed a water pump on this 68 Cougar 302 engine. He wants to take me on the Turkey Run on Thanksgiving Day. Basically you just run to different locations and drop off gifts for kids.
View attachment 1716167268

View attachment 1716167269
Good looking Kid and beautiful car. Now that sounds like a great way to spend Thanksgiving. I would enjoy doing that around here.

$25 min item, Mopar related, shipper pays the ride. I will do it if you want put the names in a jar and have Marilyn pick them out and match them. Always fun Can start a pm for it
With this crew the packaging is always more elaborate than what is inside. Twisted, demented and over the top tacky. My kind of folks!

-
Back