Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The trailer is too wide for the car hauler, it is not a sold plate it has runways, I don't think it will roll right on. If it does great, if not I am going to use the cherry picker to lift it and put it on the trailer.
Oh I thought you meant off of the Polaris ATV Duh sorry

The dreaded MRI in small tube today so that they can look at my other shoulder. I got a couple of Valium's says I get thru it. I do not like to be trapped. Doc thinks they can go in with their weed eater and vacuum and clean up the right shoulder without replacing it. He is opposed to doing it so close to the other one but I explained my deductible is paid and my out of pocket is paid, we are doing it now. Insurance resets J1. I have no choice. I am gaining strength and mobility daily with replacement side but much like Craig I do to much and have setbacks. Fundamentally just being a bonehead and not listening to either Doc or Jodi. Craig and I may be kin?

Roaming the interwebs.

Screenshot_20231116_064421_Facebook.jpg

The dreaded MRI in small tube today so that they can look at my other shoulder. I got a couple of Valium's says I get thru it. I do not like to be trapped. Doc thinks they can go in with their weed eater and vacuum and clean up the right shoulder without replacing it. He is opposed to doing it so close to the other one but I explained my deductible is paid and my out of pocket is paid, we are doing it now. Insurance resets J1. I have no choice. I am gaining strength and mobility daily with replacement side but much like Craig I do to much and have setbacks. Fundamentally just being a bonehead and not listening to either Doc or Jodi. Craig and I may be kin?
What was that license plate the other day, Nagzilla? Well here you go, don't be a bonehead, heal up! : )

Hey you need to slow down and take it easy before you really hurt yourself. :lol:
I hate the tube. I get all set close my eyes, go to a happy place in my mind, and don't open my eyes until I'm back out. Heck with a shoulder just put me in chest high and leave the lower half outside the tube?? I've done that not as rough.

Hey you need to slow down and take it easy before you really hurt yourself. :lol:
I hate the tube. I get all set close my eyes, go to a happy place in my mind, and don't open my eyes until I'm back out. Heck with a shoulder just put me in chest high and leave the lower half outside the tube?? I've done that not as rough.
Yep I do the same, and also request the fan!

Picking up another not complete homemade trailer and my FIL's Polaris ATV. I will have to take off the wheels off the trailer and strap it down to the car hauler...............I am going to see what Mopar engines are in the crawl space as well this trip.

View attachment 1716167210
Probably just a couple spare hemis...

When I had my shoulder done, I pulled my transmission out 2 times in a week while in a sling so I could make it to MITP the first year I took the Demon. I had nobody at home to tell me not to, also nobody to help. Doc was mad, but what does he know..

I have to do Leaves again this weekend. The city is coming to suck them up on Monday.

@toolmanmike or anyone else. I need a recommendation on a good bourbon. Preferably in the $50 -$70 range if possible. I’ve had woodford reserve and like that but looking for another option

-
Back