Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ray, I feel I dropped the ball at the end, but you kept up nicely. Im just happy to help out on those threads.

Im off today with my new summer hours. The 9 hour days were not to bad at all, plus having every other Friday off during the summer is nice!

We were on the 9 hour days also, great schedule! The best I ever had was in Hawaii, 3 12hour days then three off! If a holiday cam up you still went in we had to do our job 24/7

Finally got my Deck rebuild project done yesterday..:usflag:
Got started at 8am and finished at 11am before the sun came up over the trees on the deck. I'll take some pics and post em later. I am VERY GLAD that job is done !!!

Finally got my Deck rebuild project done yesterday..:usflag:
Got started at 8am and finished at 11am before the sun came up over the trees on the deck. I'll take some pics and post em later. I am VERY GLAD that job is done !!!

Did you have to replace some boards or a whole new deck? Either way, lets see it.

Hopefully the rest of the swap goes well with no more surprises... :eek:

Have fun in town with Treva... :D

Are the flood waters going down yet? I saw on the news about a 13 year old that got swept away in the water and was found two hours later and survived. A little beat up, but nothing serious...

You guys got dumped on down there... :BangHead:
And it is still raining boss, that young boy sure had us all worried for a long time and prayers was answered when they found him, this happened just a couple blockes from Treva's work place.

As soon as I wake up good I will add to the 8 1/4 rear end thread Hops, every thread I have seen that got started did not get much help.

You just did that rodeo, started it to get all the answers answered for others.

Take a pic of the gears before you take them out that would be a great why it does not work pic.

Did you have to replace some boards or a whole new deck? Either way, lets see it.
Yeah , I'ts been a 2 yr rebuild. 25yrs ago I built it using Cedar wood for all the decking, band boards and railing system. Thought it would last forever......Wrong.... It's on the north side of my house and only gets sun about 4 hrs a day, So.. It rotted away eventually. 6 levels of deck, probably around 1500 sq ft of decking. So.. I got some young bucks to help tear down all the old railing system an pull all the deck boards and twist nails . The super structure was fine as I really over built it. So I went with #1 pressure treated on the surface instead of composite, because I would have had to add joists for that. I did use a Vinyl Rail system this time tho. I'll be DEAD before it needs another rebuild, I think.:rofl:

Take a pic of the gears before you take them out that would be a great why it does not work pic.
I will ! I am going over there this morning, my builder is off work on Fridays and we go eat breakfast together with his brother.

-
Back