Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice! 6 levels though.. Holy cows! You sure have a huge deck! :lol:

The previous owners of my house used Teak Tiger Wood. Let me tell you, it looks great when its wet. The tiger stripes going thru the wood grain looks cool, but they never oiled it, so its all grey and weathered looking. I decided to oil it up, 1 gallon of oil cost $86. :realcrazy: You cant just use any oil, you have to use a special oil made for teak decks. UGH!! I could had used a gallon and a half, but I stretched that gallon out.. I'll re-oil it next summer.

I guess wee all have deek problems. I need to finish mine up, might be a good thing for today to do.

I guess wee all have deek problems. I need to finish mine up, might be a good thing for today to do.
I was just happy to get it done before the Sun got me !! Starting to set up for the Garage addition today.

My Wife thinks I'm NUTS. I just bought (3) 65 Belvederes... Projects.. package deal..
Well....................:realcrazy:

No, really that would be cool. I wish I had the space, but living in the city I think I would have a lot of notices on my door to clean up my yard... After the daughter is out of the house and closer to retirement, we will be moving to the country.

Well....................:realcrazy:

No, really that would be cool. I wish I had the space, but living in the city I think I would have a lot of notices on my door to clean up my yard... After the daughter is out of the house and closer to retirement, we will be moving to the country.
I live in the Woods !
Also, here is my Deck
WIN_20160527_08_07_14_Pro.jpg
WIN_20160527_08_08_26_Pro.jpg
WIN_20160527_08_07_38_Pro.jpg
WIN_20160527_08_08_09_Pro.jpg

WIN_20160527_08_07_49_Pro.jpg

Yeah, I have a SG unit, and I'd like to get a case , so I can have quick change out for my cars. All of them 8 3/4. Got one ?

I dont have one, but check with SGBARRACUDA. When I was looking for one he said he had plenty of them, but was unsure of how to ship them. Its just a thought. Oh and Im not sure what cases he has, but hit him up.. It might be worth a shot.

Well yesterday traded 100 hop roots and in exchange for more than enough 3" 4x8' foam foil faced boards to do the shop ceiling with!

I dont have one, but check with SGBARRACUDA. When I was looking for one he said he had plenty of them, but was unsure of how to ship them. Its just a thought. Oh and Im not sure what cases he has, but hit him up.. It might be worth a shot.
Thanks, I'll do that.. Not super pressed on it, just would like to have a quick change. May put 3:53 or 3:91 in it. Most of my cars are 3:23

Gotta go.... My Ram is loaded with cores from beside the shop. Rotors ,drums, axles, radiators,Cats. Not a huge load, but need to make room for construction. I take this stuff to a core guy/business that buys it all.
Y'all Have GREAT Day !!

Getting ready for a heat wave, how do hops respond to heat?

It is not the time right now, have to get the cars out of the shop. The belve is on jack stands right now, and the pop is on the lift and not coming down until it is done!!!!!!!

-
Back