Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I never knew what hops are but I heard a commercial on the radio.. It has to do with beer ....I think.

The commercial said "German hops.....strong but sweet, English hops.........smooth and something, American Hops.....bold with a great after taste. or something to that effect.

That's one of their main uses, also I sell a lot to herbal people they make tea out of them for certain ailments.

Rani that belve K member still want it? motor is coming out this weekend hopefully.

Earlier and then left.

dang, ...when he reads back to catch up .....I was going to ask what the paint code is on his dart swinger parts car. It's like a minty green ...real pretty color. I have not really seen that color around and I am wondering what the number on it is.

Thanks

I have a busy day today. Brakes on the truck, haircut, run some errands, repair the rear shackle on on the Scamp and probably a bunch of other things Im forgetting

it is raining like crazy here. yesterday there was a tornado to the east and snow to the west. Ping pong sized Hail missed me by like 5 miles.

At least my lawn is getting soaked now.

The rubber ones are still in it but I am just going to unbolt them. The guy just wants the long block without the manifolds. Need them?

the metal brackets that bolt to the engine are going to be unique to B-body. ......so it would be the thing to unbolt the motor mount from the engine ...the metal piece.

I didn't catch how much you want for this K ??

I will make sure they get pulled, how much? Just make me a offer and it is yours, wont be out till I get it on the lift though, prob a week or so. Shipping will hurt on this, got a fastenall near you?

I wonder if the Mopar Gods would really Punish for putting a slant six in an original 318 or + car

I need to find some sort of tag to start marking all this stuff I am pulling, the shop looks like a MOPAR grenade went off!

I need to find some sort of tag to start marking all this stuff I am pulling, the shop looks like a MOPAR grenade went off!
Its so amazing how a car can fit in a garage stall ....yet in pieces you need like three stalls. I always amaze at the mess it makes to part a car out. I have been through that rodeo a few times and i need to do it again on a dart that is lacking the piece of paper saying i can ever register it

Playing hookie today. Not many shops open or open past noon today. I'll get ready for the show and shine tonight.

-
Back