Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Blew a seal on the lift yesterday the piston is a pissing, just wonder how the hell that comes out?

My poor old critter has got bad hips. Used to love going places. Now getting in and out of truck sucks. She does kinda like short rides in the Barracuda tho. Low enough for her to get in and out of easy..

Unfortunately the pop is on it right now! If I add a gal of fluid I can get it to go up to the locks for one final push at assy. Still have the d/s loop, x pipe and starter to do. Fun fun fun! Prob just vibration from moving it and who knows how old it is, sure it is a $1 o ring that blew also!

You get her fixed. You're pretty crafty. Off to s,s&s and get to work. Maybe just 10 hours or so today and i can be home at a reasonable hour..

Thanks wolfie, its not a biggie to change the seal Just wondering how to get the cylinder out if the dam lift arm has to come out the top to get access to it? Still works just leaks like us in use. The exploded views definitely help though. Whats great one of the farmers around here I deal with just started hops and I am his "advisor" and he rebuilds welded cylinders! SCORE!

Thanks wolfie, its not a biggie to change the seal Just wondering how to get the cylinder out if the dam lift arm has to come out the top to get access to it? Still works just leaks like us in use. The exploded views definitely help though. Whats great one of the farmers around here I deal with just started hops and I am his "advisor" and he rebuilds welded cylinders! SCORE!

No idea. If I remember that's the side that is open on the back correct? Unhook line,disco motor, looks like in the drawing pin at access on bottom. Maybe undo the chain. There is a company in your neighbor hood that sells some parts for them also. Real nice helpful guy I'm sure he can tell you. Let me find his number.

Thanks Wolfie. Its the seal on the cylinder ram that is leaking so I am sure it has to come out somehow. PM me the number so I do not lose it!

Thanks Wolfie. Its the seal on the cylinder ram that is leaking so I am sure it has to come out somehow. PM me the number so I do not lose it!

This guy.
Panzitta Sales | Service
He told me to replace that line that was cut with the hyd hose rather then sell me the tube one. Helpful and honest. Sad to say it may have to come out from the top. Let me know. Mike will drive up with me to help.
Just get a higher lift.LOL

I will be getting the Nabors big tractor the bucket can hit my ceiling joists! No idea when this is going to happen.

Morning Mitch!

I am sure pulling the top bar is not a big deal to get it out. Needs to be re welded any how (OMR)

Ram seal for sure just gave out, I can see the fluid coming from there. From what I can tell online looks like two o rings and a dirt seal. Just getting to them is going to suck since the cyl is welded. Where is Keith? I am ready to roll here!

Mitch driving the GTS this weekend up and down the block?
Funny you say that. I have the correct pipes here now and was just shopping for mufflers and correct tail tips. Bought the Dynomax Ultra Flows and got the right tips from Accurate. Need to call my windshield guy on Mon to get one over here.

Last edited:
If I get back from Keith's at a decent time I want to get the bottom of the car done and on the ground then just a few issue to do and it is on the road with a POSI! Crapped out the last couple of days here.

-
Back