Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
She is usally good staying on the property. She does visit the neighbor across the street to play with their pointers and gets a cookie from them. She is hard to get out of the pond though trying to get the ducks! funny to watch.

The two Dalmatians that I had when I was married loved to go for a swim. My brother lived off a lake and when I would visit him, they liked to go splash in the water to cool off in the summer. They couldn't be near the water 5-10 minutes before jumping in. They loved the water... Luckily with their short hair, they would dry off within an hour...

Dad bought a kiddy pool for them in his back yard so they could cool off in summer. My female would jump in the pool, lower her belly in the water, then stick her nose under water and blow bubbles and drink some water when she brought her head up.... Funny to watch...

I am waiting for her to grab a fish. We have a small dock for lack of a better term and she goes on the end and sees them swimming around and jumps in after them.

Sounds like a fun day there Karl for sure.

Yeah, It will be fun, we'll have to face any challenges as they come up....

I'm a little worried about the engine install. He has Doug's headers and there is a thread right now where a guy is having trouble installing them on his car. The power steering gear is in the way...

I hope we don't have that problem... If we do, plan B is a set of 68-70 340 exhaust manifolds....

Do you guys (and gal) think that we can change the speedo cable without pulling the cluster out a little??? Is it possible to get your hand up there and disconnect it???

I want to get the new speedo cable in before we drop the engine so it's not in the way...

Do you guys (and gal) think that we can change the speedo cable without pulling the cluster out a little??? Is it possible to get your hand up there and disconnect it???

I want to get the new speedo cable in before we drop the engine so it's not in the way...
I think so Karl. I just put all that stuff back in my car, and was able to connect and disconnect it in place.

Good Morning Peeps. Just caught up. Already let Hoppy know I am up and I see he is heading my way...

Here's my weigh in. I'm still shrinking.
20160528_055531.jpg

that was the plan... I forget exactly what day we decided to end the 'contest', but this is nowhere near the end for me. I want to weigh less than Mitch!
I'm 191 today !! You should shoot for Benrickys weight !! :lol:

I'm 191 today !! You should shoot for Benrickys weight !! :lol:
I guess I will see when I get closer...I was down to 195 about 8 years ago. (after being near 260) If I can get 190, that would be my lowest in probably 30 years.

-
Back