Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Keith. Expecting rain late today and all day tomorrow. Road trip to Camden Aquarium today.

This one is a chewer, but toys nothing else which is good. She is a lab/pit mix but I see some boxer in her also. I really like this one, reminds me of a dog I had in Hawaii, same temperament. I might get her from Danny she has her hands full wit a pit puppy and Harley.
Holley has destroyed many toys. if you remember the chicken, it has survived since Christmas. Mae did sew its butt back together once, but otherwise its in really good shape. Many toys have gone to the trash in short order.
goDog Checkers Skinny Rooster Squeaker Dog Toy | Toys | PetSmart

Any thing fabric she goes right through, just lays down and rips it apart. The hard rubber toys only last a day or two,

Hay Ray's and Keith, starting the BBQ grill, got to pull chicken off the briyn and smoke them .. Good morning

Last edited:
Well time to run. Hops let me know when lift repair day is.

I should be able to handel it with Ron, The pop is up on it right now and not coming down till all the underneath work is done, It is on the locks. Thanks for the offer, don't know if my liver would survive Lift day III

Yes the truck handled great with the weight even, She actually had a good time also. I think today I will try to get the rest of that bench on and finish the lattice, we shall see

Yes the truck handled great with the weight even, She actually had a good time also. I think today I will try to get the rest of that bench on and finish the lattice, we shall see
I just looked at the weather. Should be decent. Not showing rain till late evening and it should be out of here by mid day tomorrow.

Good morning, wow you guys have been busy ...I hafta go back and catch up on a few pages.

-
Back