Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
FYI @Mopar Tim i programmed all the checkmarks in Apple Maps and it’s working flawlessly. Google maps… yeah unavailable again

Traffic is HEAVY already. Moving 100 feet at a time

(Just being snarky)

Sounds like commuting in the DC Metro.

Yay

Not
I'm glad I live here in the midwest. A traffic jam here is 5 cars lined up at a light. I can't remember the last time I had to sit through 2 light cycles. We have a county not far from here that doesn't even have a traffic light. :thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl:

(Just being snarky)

Sounds like commuting in the DC Metro.

Yay

Not
Yay but in DC metro traffic are you listening to Lopey cammed up American made v8s by the thousands? No probably not.

Remember, this is about having a good time, not making good time. The way things used to be when America was America and not the mess it is today

FYI @Mopar Tim i programmed all the checkmarks in Apple Maps and it’s working flawlessly. Google maps… yeah unavailable again

Traffic is HEAVY already. Moving 100 feet at a time
I still look at google maps ahead of a trip to look at routes and distance. But normaly use apple when driving. Especially since I have carplay on the Mazda

I still look at google maps ahead of a trip to look at routes and distance. But normaly use apple when driving. Especially since I have carplay on the Mazda
I've had pretty good fortune with Google Maps, although I agree that you have to fight with it to take a specific route. I'll just get it close to what i want and then drive to force it to adjust.

Waze tends to choke on longer drive calculations. I think that's a factor of the enormous amounts of crowd-source information out here that it tries to digest and render. I can get a good 100 or so miles out of it, but not a 500 mile trip

Houston we’ve had a problem!

IMG_4814.jpeg

Google Maps are great for navigating the very busy streets of Viet Nam. Especially Saigon.... :thumbsup:

Morning everyone, hot here today in the mid 90s. Have zero ambition today, need to force myself to get going.

Wheel speed sensor came unhooked somehow. Back on road after finding new bolt. But out of the main convoy now.

THe kids asked me what I wanted for my Birthday and Father's day. I asked for a drone just for fun. After checking on them they are way out of price range for one that has features you want.
Got a drone for christmas, have yet to find time to practice with it. It has gps, so i may not be able to fly it as im less than 5 miles from airport/float base.

Got the mess of a chevy 1/2 sorted out.misappropriated power was one issue that confused me. Someone rewired ignition. A lot of dumbassery going on with this one
IMG_0830.jpeg

-
Back