Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I wonder if it would work for my situation??
It's a factory part... so yeah.. without it the sending unit is "Kinda" isolated without a ground, due to seals on the tank/lock ring... my '62 had that clip still in place but i lost it of course.. mine is working without it though

Had to turn a customer away today.. i swear to god my worst interactions with humans always seems to be with Engineers.... it's like their brains are just cement and if it's not written in a book then it's not true. Don't ask me questions then argue with my 45 years of real world experience..
I call those people "Askholes" I have them everywhere

Had to turn a customer away today.. i swear to god my worst interactions with humans always seems to be with Engineers.... it's like their brains are just cement and if it's not written in a book then it's not true. Don't ask me questions then argue with my 45 years of real world experience..
So true, I'm trying to get one to "see the light" at my work, tough go tho lol!

I actually do it to a buddy to annoy him :) cause i'm an asshole and it makes me laugh... makes me nuts when people do it to me though. don't ask my opinion then argue with me about it.. i have better **** to do like sleep...

Well, they just got a hard no on me ever giving them a dime in the future. Thought they were car guys? You think he wanted to have his car on a trailer?
:bs_flag::bs_flag::bs_flag:
I thought they would embrace the never say die sprit of car nuts. Nope

Last edited:
I have a so called friend that doesn't know which end of the hammer to hold. I do have to hand it to him he has desire. But if I show him and explain the idea of a handle he argues that it can be held with a better grip by gripping the head. And he calls all the time!

I have a so called friend that doesn't know which end of the hammer to hold. I do have to hand it to him he has desire. But if I show him and explain the idea of a handle he argues that it can be held with a better grip by gripping the head. And he calls all the time!
:rofl:

haha yeah, i have known this guy like 27 years now.. we used to hang out all the time, helped build his house and ****.. we don't talk much anymore, he HATES mopars.. meh... starting to think he got me this 4.57 pig just to derail my build... which it did well :)

BUT... what goes around comes around.. when he was building his FFR Cobra i went and bought one and didn't tell him and pulled up in it one day while his was still in pieces :)
cobradyno.jpg

As bad as this luck has been this week, I’m loving it. My son is loving it(although he’s just as mad as Tim about the trailer thing which I find absolutely hilarious that it’s bad enough to piss off an 8 year old) .

Gonna do this again. And honestly, I’m probably just gonna skip venues when I go next time. Maybe hit the venue day one or something
No pull trailers allowed then wtf is this? Many trailer parked in venue

20240611_141603.jpg

That's a camper Tim not a trailer! :rofl: :rofl: Just trying to put a little humor in what has to be a disappointing and frustrating situation. Kinda pisses all of your friends off

Psh it’s go time! Gotta admit this is kind of a cool site to see waking up

View attachment 1716261479
Enjoy the day!
Would this resolve my dead-gauge issue? I figure the voltage gauge thingy gave up the ghost, so I lost the fuel gauge.

Still think I'd be better served to just put a new harness in
It needs a complete circuit. Then troubleshoot. Troubleshooting the gage circuits is pretty straightforward. Solutions not so much so but all doable except the accuracy of replacements. RTE is/was making a IVR replacement that better mimiced the pulse feed.
I wonder if it would work for my situation??
Need the grounding clip for sure.

I find the worst engineers and architects just tell you and don't ask because they're confident they know.
The askholes are the ones that ask and then don't listen, and often then ask again. Whether its the neighbors or people on here, if you don't say what they want to hear, its ignored. Or they snip out of it what they want, then blame me when it doesn't work out.

I'm not as helpful as I used to be. The people who want my experience and knowledge are willing to pay - and if they don't listen - at least they had the respect to make it worth my effort.

That's a camper Tim not a trailer! :rofl: :rofl: Just trying to put a little humor in what has to be a disappointing and frustrating situation. Kinda pisses all of your friends off
Rules do not say no cars on trailers. Only mo pull trailers. Also does not say cars have to be under own power. Several died in line and were pulled pushed in
Total BS

-
Back