Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pricey... but cool if it's actually original

Screenshot_20240612_153444_Facebook.jpg

We made Louisville, gotta meet Lucky Costa. Really down to earth guy. Talked with my son for a while.

So Chris screw up number 17 for the power tour. Apparently my dumbass when I made my Louisville camp ground reservations and my Hebron camp ground reservations, I made them each a day early.., :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

So we drove 45 minutes back home for tonight, gonna catch back up with the convoy in Cincinnati tomorrow and then drive back home tomorrow night and back to Indy for the last day

So Chris screw up number 17 for the power tour. Apparently my dumbass when I made my Louisville camp ground reservations and my Hebron camp ground reservations, I made them each a day early.., :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

So we drove 45 minutes back home for tonight, gonna catch back up with the convoy in Cincinnati tomorrow and then drive back home tomorrow night and back to Indy for the last day
Learning experience... plus a nice night of sleep at home

Someone riddle me this f$$$king question:

How and why were these guys allowed in
today but not Tim…

IMG_4860.jpeg

You buy a ticket for anything you enter into a contract. Certain things both parties are bound to...

Me: your SSO implementation broke my access to enterprise HR and training services

IT: let's wait 24 hours to respond to your trouble ticket ... then spend a day trying to make it your fault

ME: sends note to HR inbox. Portal access is broken, need to get this thing submitted ASAP...

HR: Let's ignore his request for 24 hours because he should be using the portal

Me: send increasingly more aggravated emails, now with multiple people on the CC line

IT : let us access your computer and fiddle-**** for a day, then quit, stating "we have to research this"

HR: sorry we ignored you... send a note to this email and explain your portal challenge and ask that they open trouble ticket

Dept HR: We opened a ticket... please fill this form out and submit through the HR portal

- ticket closed
- take our survey

Me: extra dry, dirty. 2 olives

-
Back