Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thinking I should be back in Vietnam..
IMG_20191129_102829.jpg

The 70 Cuda is ready. Went today, nearby and talked to stripper, AND.. bought some media from him to use in my blast cabinet. We are on the same page, he understands what I would like done. Also talked to my body guy , so he understands that the car will come to him immediately for epoxy primer... Will bring the car back to my shop after sealed, so I can get back to VN. When I get back from VN in the Spring, my body guy will get it again, still on the rotisserie..... :thumbsup:
You forgot the part where you have it dropped off at my place along with the signed title :rofl:

So how Chris’s day went

pissed off doctor-check
Pissed off wife’s boss-check
Pissed off the bus manager-check
Pissed off my toddler-check
Pissed off two people at work by not stopping them from being stupid(they’ve been warned before)- check
Pissed off the pregnant wife: check check check and check

Next…..

So how Chris’s day went

pissed off doctor-check
Pissed off two people at work by not stopping them from being stupid(they’ve been warned before)- check

Next…..
Good thing you stopped by the coffe shop to cool off. You need to step over to the Stop in for a drink forum? I can help.

So how Chris’s day went

pissed off doctor-check

Next…..
Sounds like being pissed ON would be better. :lol:

This didn't last long.. Bacon wrapped pork filets. 4 for $5 at Kwik Star. Grilled zucchini, summer squash, and some candy cantaloupe.

20240807_191238.jpg

20240807_201525.jpg

Ok I need some body work help @Frodee @Bodyperson . As you both well know I am not a body guy. But alas the body is made of metal and I can work metal. I successfully forgot the tailgate was down and backed into a tree. Before I start going free range chicken please let me explain what my intent is. Critique as needed please. I will fabricate a piece to form fit where the two rectangular holes are in the apex of the dent. I will then bolt said piece to tailgate then attach some kind of mondo home made slide hammer rig. I will then slam the slide hammer pulling the tree dent out. Keep in mind this is a farm truck not a customer. I just have to make it tolerable to Jodi. I am batting a thousand this week since it is actually her truck not mine. My concern is the ridge or crease from the factory giving me grief? Do I cut a small incision with zip wheel perpendicular to factory edge so that it pulls nicely then reweld or do I just go for it? In my mind I do not see how the crisp factory edge can return to original shape with just the slide hammer? Thus my relief cut. And yes one of the bolts did not have enough shape left to unscrew without being creative! Thanks to all for any and all body work advice!

View attachment 1716286487

View attachment 1716286488

View attachment 1716286489

View attachment 1716286490

View attachment 1716286491
Pup is thinkin “you are in so much trouble” :lol:

That looks like a Ford tailgate from here. And like Pete said you're in trouble.. :lol: Lucky the top cap covers a lot and like Charlie says take the access panel off Get a bar in there and beat it straight. Just fixed one last month that looked the same and wasn't that hard to beat it straight.
Also you can tack weld a piece of tin on the lip and use a moe clamp and a slide hammer to pull it straight.
The look in your hounds face is perfect. :rofl:
Exactly what i was thinking. But hey, John is a good welder, cut it out, beat it into submission and weld it back in..

Too much beer, not enough beer drinkers…i realized i have beer in every fridge and rarely drink.
So i got on the excavatator, dug out a bit of a trench for power to shop, its been laying on the ground for 20 years,time it was under the turf. Then loosened up my weed pile with a little dirt underneath. Then dug out a nuisance tree and levelled some dirt.
Sure like my buddy’s cat excavator.

-
Back