Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My view this morning! Great day to be alive!

IMG_5180.jpeg

I found mine a couple years ago that a farmer inherited from his grandpa. It was five years old with 250 hours on it. I paid about your price for it but my buddy who has mowed yards for a living with one said I'd never have to buy another mower. It runs like a champ I grease and change the oil every 100 hours. My five acres has some steep elevation changes unlike the John Deere zero turn I use to have the Grasshopper handles it all with no fear of sliding sideways or roll over.
Grasshoppers are the best! I went low brow with a Cub Cadet zero turn! But man once you go zero turn you will never go back.

Morning!
Its cool again this morning, rain expected. Back on/under the 37 and see if i can power it up today. Then move it into shop,finish underside wiring.
Then some more yard clean up.

Morning!
Its cool again this morning, rain expected. Back on/under the 37 and see if i can power it up today. Then move it into shop,finish underside wiring.
Then some more yard clean up.
I have students this morning then on to Jodie’s truck. And you are correct Frank much like a carpenter who sees every problem as a nail for the hammer. My default setting is to solve anything metal with a welder! I can run a zip wheel on a four inch grinder like most people use a pencil!

Good Morning All! Busy week today at work, I'm on the chopping block today, will let you know if I survive that. If so, OT tomorrow so prolly won't have a chance to share coffee till Saturday! Have a Great Day All! How's that for a drive by, know you all miss me, not : )

Grasshoppers are the best! I went low brow with a Cub Cadet zero turn! But man once you go zero turn you will never go back.
I agree with once going zero turn you’d never go back. Had a 60 deck JDeere when we had the larger property and upgraded to a Kubota Diesel zero turn with a 72 inch deck. That machine was a beast. Once we downsized, that mower was way too large for this yard, traded it to my son for his Xmark zero turn 54 inch deck and is perfect for this smaller yard. The difference from tractor to zero turn is amazing. The time saved allows you to do other important things…

I agree with once going zero turn you’d never go back. Had a 60 deck JDeere when we had the larger property and upgraded to a Kubota Diesel zero turn with a 72 inch deck. That machine was a beast. Once we downsized, that mower was way too large for this yard, traded it to my son for his Xmark zero turn 54 inch deck and is perfect for this smaller yard. The difference from tractor to zero turn is amazing. The time saved allows you to do other important things…
Unless you’re on a hill. Ive had trouble with zero turns on slopes. But they work great as long as you stay with the slope, its the slide if you try to turn to avoid things like trees that sucks

Unless you’re on a hill. Ive had trouble with zero turns on slopes. But they work great as long as you stay with the slope, its the slide if you try to turn to avoid things like trees that sucks
I would like to try one. We have a slight slope here that I mow diagonally. It is only a 4 or 5 foot rise in 15 feet and only 1 tree to mow around. It wouldn't be an issue I wouldn't think. I would miss the bagger that my rider has. You can get a bagger system for Zero's.

Love your Avatar!
And that is exactly how I ended up with the smaller sixty inch cut Cub Cadet. The big one was just to clunky around the house. I finish mow about three days worth so anywhere I can save time I am all about it!

-
Back