Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thank you, I typically read this thread every day but just decided to jump in. I have noticed it can go any direction quickly
And don't forget the thongs!
1723122857876.jpeg

Always a good time in the past. Wonder how it is with the guys now. Seems like alot buy a new bike, a jacket and a HOG membership and now they are bikers!
Agreed,
ah to be young again. Ridgid frame, bedroll, six ft of garden hose. Maybe ten bucks between us and we could disappear for days!

IMG_0991.jpeg

IMG_0768.jpeg

IMG_5158.jpeg

IMG_5159.jpeg

IMG_2129.jpeg

Kind of grew up with them. Used to hang in the bar across the street from where I worked. 1% types. Man did they give me crap about my Triumph.

I had a Triumph stag for a while. Man electrical sucked bad on there and the wiring harnesses was left and right. Hated electrical on that car.
1723124325586.png

I chased a no start condition on mine for a season. Start it up, ride it somewhere and shut it off and you couldn't get it started for nothing until it cooled completely off. Hot soak issue with no spark. I finally found out the + wire to the points was grounding out against the case. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol:

Well, getting there. Powered up the car and it cranks. Man, that starter sounds awful. I may need to shim it.
Lots of tinkering to do on this one. Back at it.

I was talking to the wife the other day about how vintage Harley prices seemed really low. Turns out a lot of Harley people are dropping the brand since they went woke. Really out of all companies? Seriously they did/are.
Wtf is woke? Really. Pm me

-
Back