Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I would like to try one. We have a slight slope here that I mow diagonally. It is only a 4 or 5 foot rise in 15 feet and only 1 tree to mow around. It wouldn't be an issue I wouldn't think. I would miss the bagger that my rider has. You can get a bagger system for Zero's.
Yeah just depends. Now the airless tires do seem to do better on my hill than the one before but still a bit of drifting

Grasshoppers are the best! I went low brow with a Cub Cadet zero turn! But man once you go zero turn you will never go back.
I use this..

17231314841042086710303329223348.jpg

Is that the one that is 15 minutes long? Live?
my link should take you to the live stream. This is day 6. typically 7-9hrs of overage. Sometimes feed drops and have to refresh youtube and search out the newest link

Edit: I misread who was asking what

But....Speed Demon is putting the big motor in. They ran 389mph with 258ci, then 459 with 374ci. Now hoping for 500mph + when it is ready

Charger Daytona in A engine Classic Production Body ran 236mph just now1

wow, 1 mph off the class record
Found a in car cam of that from a few years ago

wow, 1 mph off the class record
Found a in car cam of that from a few years ago

Yeah, just missed the record. But then would have to back it up. This was their best run so far though

Yeah, just missed the record. But then would have to back it up. This was their best run so far though
yeah, just went through his youtube channel.. he's only spinning that to 6000... it sounds like 8k+ in the car

yeah, just went through his youtube channel.. he's only spinning that to 6000... it sounds like 8k+ in the car
I will need to check his channel out. I want to know more about the car set up!

So planning a party for tomorrow. Find out today 8 no shows out of 16. Have to hop I can change food order...
But wine and drinks beer etc. For 18. Freakers...will be a fun party none the less

So planning a party for tomorrow. Find out today 8 no shows out of 16. Have to hop I can change food order...
But wine and drinks beer etc. For 18. Freakers...will be a fun party none the less
If a few of us were closer...............................................Crash that party!

-
Back