Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
HTT Ben Bait edition!

1723111256747.png

No idea was getting there. Vet yesterday follow up shots for the dog and looked at a few zero turn mowers, The belly mower is screwing up again. Just tired of it.

1723111883205.png

I was talking to the wife the other day about how vintage Harley prices seemed really low. Turns out a lot of Harley people are dropping the brand since they went woke. Really out of all companies? Seriously they did/are.

Morning woke up to thunder. Rain is starting to fall and is supposed to rain all day geez that hasn't happened in a while. Ray I have a zero-turn a diesel Grasshopper bought it used and love it.

definitely leaning diesel. Keeping the tractor so only one fuel then, and of course mix for the two strokes.

I was going to run the interior up to the shop this morning. There might be a break in the rain. Guess I'll need to get things bagged and b wrapped just in case

They are saying tomorrow here. Good the pond needs the stream running again!
It's a weird rainstorm here for August. On the map it extends 200 miles west and we have rain forecasted 100% most of the time until 2pm. I didn't even know we had a chance for rain let alone an all-day one...I'll take it.

It's a weird rainstorm here for August. On the map it extends 200 miles west and we have rain forecasted 100% most of the time until 2pm. I didn't even know we had a chance for rain let alone an all-day one...I'll take it.
More rain here in last two days, then we received in the last six weeks.
More rain today , and flood watch tomorrow.

I was talking to the wife the other day about how vintage Harley prices seemed really low. Turns out a lot of Harley people are dropping the brand since they went woke. Really out of all companies? Seriously they did/are.
Yep. You can’t even give some of them away. Dads been trying to sell his Harley for a while now, listed below blue book, no one what’s it and there’s hundreds listed in the area

Oh and John Deere has done the same. Local dealer won’t even take trade ins right now cause they can’t move them

Hey there Eric

Looks like the tropical front rain has arrived. May finally get a good b soaking
Morning Chris, Hopefully the ground can take it, not just run off and flooding. You guys have had some very dry weather

Morning woke up to thunder. Rain is starting to fall and is supposed to rain all day geez that hasn't happened in a while. Ray I have a zero-turn a diesel Grasshopper bought it used and love it.
They are awesome machines. I serviced them for 6 years as part of my govt job. Will last forever if taken care of. Grease it,and keep the rad screen clean. One popped a head gasket, was easy to replace.
Wish i could find one for here that isnt $11,000.

Morning Chris, Hopefully the ground can take it, not just run off and flooding. You guys have had some very dry weather
They did post up flood warnings last night. The rivers will definitely be rocking. I don't think it's going to get too far back into the mountains so a lot of the state is going to still be in drought

They are awesome machines. I serviced them for 6 years as part of my govt job. Will last forever if taken care of. Grease it,and keep the rad screen clean. One popped a head gasket, was easy to replace.
Wish i could find one for here that isnt $11,000.
I found mine a couple years ago that a farmer inherited from his grandpa. It was five years old with 250 hours on it. I paid about your price for it but my buddy who has mowed yards for a living with one said I'd never have to buy another mower. It runs like a champ I grease and change the oil every 100 hours. My five acres has some steep elevation changes unlike the John Deere zero turn I use to have the Grasshopper handles it all with no fear of sliding sideways or roll over.

-
Back