Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of wacky

Screenshot_20240814-074419_Facebook.png

Good morning everyone. Today is my EMG to find out what nerves at my spine are causing the troubles in my shoulders and hands. I have hope, but some doubts also. What could go wrong with needles in my spine hooked to jumper cables

Good morning everyone. Today is my EMG to find out what nerves at my spine are causing the troubles in my shoulders and hands. I have hope, but some doubts also. What could go wrong with needles in my spine hooked to jumper cables
Hope they figure it out... i had bad nerve issues for 2 1/2 years after my bike accident.. finally calmed down now

Here you go:

spinalnervechart (1).jpg

Those nerve test can get a little ruff depending on the tec doing them, sometimes I think they are waking up nerves when they hit them with voltage, but doctor will not say anything except We are testing the nerves connection to a leg, arm or where ever.
My damage is threw my lower back to my left hip and leg, being drug by a station wagon and thrown out is suspect, left leg was trapped momentarily then let me go, I was heading to the strawberry field at age 10.
Hope you have a a sweet young lady hooking you up, and a Doctor that will not throw you off the table :lol: all aside keep us updated, had two or three of these done, easy peazy.

I have arthritis on C3 and around T2 both causing site pain C3 headaches and T2 numbness and tingling in my hands. I have moderate disc damage between L4 and L5 and minor disc damage between L5 and T1. I causes site pain and numbness and tingling in my lower legs and feet. It seems to be related to my Plantar Fasciitis symptoms I am having now.

haha i'm a masochist i think... i hate the car.. but i do enjoy getting stuff done... and hate doing it over cause i fucked it up the first or second time:)
Hey...I get things almost correct after the 3rd try...

Then I post a picture on here all happy and ****... Just to find out I did it wrong

:lol:

Then I post a picture on here all happy and ****... Just to find out I did it wrong

Well.. some **** isn't my fault... i bought some Magnum roller lifters off a guy here and a few won't pump up... kinda my fault for being cheap.. will buy another set eventually.. I trust the OEM ones more than aftermarket

I have arthritis on C3 and around T2 both causing site pain C3 headaches and T2 numbness and tingling in my hands. I have moderate disc damage between L4 and L5 and minor disc damage between L5 and T1. I causes site pain and numbness and tingling in my lower legs and feet. It seems to be related to my Plantar Fasciitis symptoms I am having now.
Getting old ain't for pssies is it Mike.
L1 threw L5 for me, had a dr that wanted to block those nerves, but I know those nerves take care of some vital areas, cyropractor have me going and off of nuroten :thumbsup:
Living life, paying my bills and watching my children and grandchildren grow, my granddaughter starts her last year in High school today.. life is good my friend

IMG_5559.jpg

Hm... i shoulda kept 1 stock valve cover and cut it in half so i could figure which cyls are noisy while it's running.. Never get why they make the valve cover rails on the heads too short to keep oil in

Sounds like me as I installed trans and 360. Brake lines and headers, you have done a great job on your update v8 install

Hm... i shoulda kept 1 stock valve cover and cut it in half so i could figure which cyls are noisy while it's running.. Never get why they make the valve cover rails on the heads too short to keep oil in
I built one out of cardboard and aluminum, painted it yellow with 5 coats when I needed to watch and listen, sounds crude but worked good enough.

-
Back