Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
434273653_10161107526210821_1589457898331915388_n.jpg
Morning!

Hemi is good. I think I will keep it for a while..............................:thumbsup:

I need to get over to test n tune at Hagerstown dragway and see how it runs.
That would be cool to see. I still have not seen the car in person! Married to the spot at Carlisle! :BangHead:

Hey any one have one of these laying around? Need one for the Vat 28. Bugs me not having one.
1725105577960.png

Me too again..........................submitted my resignation as a contractor on Thursday:thumbsup:
Oh boy Free again.

I stopped in Montana to visit an old friend who is kind of famous in the Fly fishing world and he wants me to go out next summer to work for him. He has quite a setup restaurant, camp ground and cabins on the Kootenai river and 7 guides working for him. Google Dave Blackburns Kootenai Angler.

Me too again..........................submitted my resignation as a contractor on Thursday:thumbsup:
Well then congrats yet again! I think I have retired at least three times now! On serious note it is a good feeling being able to do what you want and hang out with the people you choose and not be forced into a position out of necessity. Well done good Sir!

Well, what a total. Pia. I was having trouble with my Netgear router interfering with my Wi-Fi. So I bought a new router that ice referred to me. But I still had issues. So then I bought a New cable router to hook up to the new Wi-Fi router. I've had it for a few days but decided to hook it up this morning. So I get it all hooked up. I got nothing. I should have realized that Comcast needs to activate it. Well. The problem is I have no telephone service here from Verizon. The only way I can make phone calls out or get them in is with Wi-Fi. So I take the serial number of the new cable router with me, get in the car and drive about a mile away from the house so I can get service on my phone. Finally got service. Finally was able to get two Comcast/xfinity and type in the Mac number. 10 minutes later they said it was activated. But I had to go home unplug all the units again and replug them in. Total. Pia

Well, what a total. Pia. I was having trouble with my Netgear router interfering with my Wi-Fi. So I bought a new router that ice referred to me. But I still had issues. So then I bought a New cable router to hook up to the new Wi-Fi router. I've had it for a few days but decided to hook it up this morning. So I get it all hooked up. I got nothing. I should have realized that Comcast needs to activate it. Well. The problem is I have no telephone service here from Verizon. The only way I can make phone calls out or get them in is with Wi-Fi. So I take the serial number of the new cable router with me, get in the car and drive about a mile away from the house so I can get service on my phone. Finally got service. Finally was able to get two Comcast/xfinity and type in the Mac number. 10 minutes later they said it was activated. But I had to go home unplug all the units again and replug them in. Total. Pia
Been there with that here my landline is internet vonage, no cell service here. Sucked for sure.

-
Back