Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Made it and had a great time getting set up. Meeting people and such. Me hanging with a new friend, Aaron Brown from the Garage Shop.

20240905_110552.jpg

20240905_130506.jpg

20240905_123757.jpg

20240905_124254.jpg

Taking pics with a good camera and phone was almost dead. Will have more tomorrow

Happy Birthday Fred, didn't get on the site due to concert last night, dragged my butt into work with little sleep. Hope it was a good one! @Frodee

Happy Birthday Fred, didn't get on the site due to concert last night, dragged my butt into work with little sleep. Hope it was a good one! @Frodee
No problem Rich I'm not in any hurry for a birthday. Hope you had a good time at the concert.

Got my new valve body today. Going in next week. Heading to Blackfoot Idaho Saturday. Will be gone about 4 days. Stooping off on way home in turlock. Picking up seats for wolfie...

Nice! Give her an atta girl for us Kyle. She does great art.
Thank you and Will do! She enjoys the art and even the wrench! She helped me get the control arms off tonight! “Steel toed” Crocs, Gloves and safety glasses of course, gotta set good examples! :lol:

IMG_9850.jpeg

IMG_9853.jpeg

Sweet, I have 8 kids and now 22 grandkids that do the same helping grandpa on my cars.
Kids are great.

View attachment 1716299634
That’s what it’s all about! Those are the times that make it into the photo album! Can’t buy those moments! Very cool! 22 grandkids?!?! Shoot, get the whole gang together and you could completely assemble a full Mopar in one weekend front to back! That’s awesome good for you Frodee, thanks for sharing!

Craig should be happy KC is doing well. Just scored another TD.

Craig should be happy KC is doing well. Just scored another TD.
It was almost tied up. KC won it by a toenail. Literally. The Raven's reciever stepped out of bounds by a toenail. Last play that could have tied up the game and sent it into overtime.
1725595596986.png

-
Back