Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Never saw them loved their music. Did get lucky where I lived saw a lot before they were famous.

Last edited:
7762a258133f334cbca1beaf5697701f.gif

I'm up but don't expect me to say good morning till I have my first cup of coffee.

Never saw them loved their music. Did get lucky where I lived saw a lot before they were famous.

We got the southern version of seeing big name bands touring the bars before they were “big” 38 special, Blackfoot, REO, etc. not a lot of the NE punk scene down here back then! Heck we thought Springsteen was to Yankee! Different times for sure.

I have been setting the range up by cave light! Practice targets stands and backers all arranged and ready for first wave of practice before they have to qualify. Ya try and try to tell them to practice but invariably they do not. Then it becomes a time suck getting them sorted out while the guys that practiced mutter under their breath. All part of it.

I have been setting the range up by cave light! Practice targets stands and backers all arranged and ready for first wave of practice before they have to qualify. Ya try and try to tell them to practice but invariably they do not. Then it becomes a time suck getting them sorted out while the guys that practiced mutter under their breath. All part of it.
I need to go to the range and practice, I'm retired and have no excuse for not doing it.

Man I used to shoot alot here I mean alot then got sick sucks. Want a dizzy guy shooting a gun?

Morning gunslingers

You can really tell the days are getting shorter. Finally finished up the lawn mowing last night. It was dark by the time that I put the mower back.

Show was great, was surprised that I liked Journey better than Def Leppard but all 3 were good. Journey had a Filipino lead singer who was all of 5 feet tall, man that guy can belt it out, surprised the hell out of me. Cheap Trick's guitarist had a LOT of crazy guitars, sounded awesome! Pic of my son Tyler who took me

TylerMerch.jpeg

CheapTrick.jpeg

CheapTrick5.jpeg

Journey.jpeg

DefLeppard.jpeg

Think today is finish up the fall shop blow out. Holy crap the other day I drained the oil catcher into a drum to give to a friend that burns it in his shop. Crap the pest control guy comes I had pressure on it to drain it 5 psi and shook his hand and the dam spout came out of the barrel. oil all over us and the shop floor. Lesson learned bungie cord it on the barrel from now on!

1725621507839.png

-
Back