Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Happy campers here this morning looks like, good to see members out and about enjoying there day ..... I think I will be happy today myself :thankyou:

I won't ***** about the weather here today. 69 degrees this morning. Feels almost cold! And no triple digits forecasted for a change... and it's Friday!
i have 71 degrees this morning and the entire 5 day forecast is triple digits ....a couple 105.

I wonder if it's just my imagination or if Dodge Demons are getting more popular these days.

I moved my 72 off the blocks and moved it to the side of my house and some guy stops by yesterday to see if it's fer sale .....he knew right away it's a Demon and didn't call it a duster.

I cant even count how many people I know who will call a Demon as a Duster. :mad:

I like the hot weather. I know where I'm going when my time comes. Besides I've never had to shovel a sunbeam to get to my car. Everyday is Friday to me.
I despise this kind of hot weather - it IS the humidity though - hot is ok. - not shoveling is ALWAYS a plus side point!! I have no idea where I am going when I my time comes.. been good, been bad - - been pretty good at both.. LOL. - it's possible that neither side will really want me! :lol: all the other days feel like Mondays - thank God for Fridays!!

I despise this kind of hot weather - it IS the humidity though - hot is ok. - not shoveling is ALWAYS a plus side point!! I have no idea where I am going when I my time comes.. been good, been bad - - been pretty good at both.. LOL. - it's possible that neither side will really want me! :lol: all the other days feel like Mondays - thank God for Fridays!!

then you would like it around here, very low humidity. Everything is always dry which is great for old sheet metal

I'm sure you've all seen the news from France... it is time to up your awareness - that is some scary damned stuff right there! Keep your head on a swivel

I'm sure you've all seen the news from France... it is time to up your awareness - that is some scary damned stuff right there! Keep your head on a swivel
yes, it really is getting old.

These terrorist people need to get a hobby or get a life.

Just think how peaceful the world would be if everyone had a project car and was always too busy with it that no one thought to do bad things like that.

I don't get it and I am glad I don't get it because I want to live and be happy, I don't know what these people's problem is.....geez

yes, it really is getting old.

These terrorist people need to get a hobby or get a life.

Just think how peaceful the world would be if everyone had a project car and was always too busy with it that no one thought to do bad things like that.

I don't get it and I am glad I don't get it because I want to live and be happy, I don't know what these people's problem is.....geez
well said!

Having some bourbon flavored coffee this morning. Great taste and aroma.

-
Back