Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I like watching NHRA and road racing in person, but the on TV ones suck..... I hate how they air it

I was so happy to see Beckman finally win one last weekend! ..and as the other driver in the final was Capps - even better!

so non Carlisle people - what be up for this weekend? personally, I am thinking - sleep late, drink early..
I am going to go see "secret life of pets" at the movie place

Might just get wild and crazy and go see "finding Dory" too

I can't wait for that to be available for TV rental!! We were hoping it would be "same day as theaters" but alas, it was not..

so - getting in trouble, a wedding, getting in trouble, canning, getting in trouble - little change from most weekends... :lol:
yep, i'll be on the couch by sunday....... if you catch my drift ;)

I'll be heading to Carlisle in a little while, Maybe stop in Lancaster tonight, and we have a room in Carlisle for sat.:thumbsup:

A girl rule in my world.

If you meet a girl with nice hair and she is willing to let you style her hair and she is willing to style yours.

That is called a besti

As long as when she finishes you it doesn't look like GI Jane. Unless that's the look you're looking for.

cooper sez: LOLS

addtext_com_MTcwNTM4MjkzMjY5.jpg

What the helicopter is with people and this pokemon nonsense? Heck if you want to chase after imaginary creatures. Just take some acid and call it a weekend. People today I just don't get it.

Rani that's a great pic.

What the helicopter is with people and this pokemon nonsense? Heck if you want to chase after imaginary creatures. Just take some acid and call it a weekend. People today I just don't get it.

Rani that's a great pic.
Don't know but it freaking stupid

so non Carlisle people - what be up for this weekend? personally, I am thinking - sleep late, drink early..
Just going to hang out at home and play in the garage. Probably cruise the GTS around some too.

I got a couple of small things done on it today. I cleaned up the hood latch and started doing some refreshing on the dog dish hubcaps...

Details 9.jpg

Details 9a.jpg

-
Back