Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I did take at least a dozen shots of the engine bay of this 75 Duster slant six car in the Survivor tent. Probably the only one I have seen since I started rebuilding mine. There was a 74 on the showfield with under 12K miles on it, but that was an 8 and some stuff changed. Enough that I would not consider it a reference car.

View attachment 1714951132

View attachment 1714951133
that is great - nothing like a GOOD visual reference

what was that Wolfie said - something like.. if you want to chase imaginary beings just drop a tab of acid and call it a weekend... LOL - - here's an even crazier idea.. drop the tab and THEN do some Poke'mon Go.. wooohooo!! :lol:

used to be they called it "cute" names like Mickey Mouse or Goofy - - I wonder if they have one now called Poke'mon..

that is great - nothing like a GOOD visual reference
one thing I saw is there are a couple 'black box' emissions things not on it that were on 74. I wasn't sure if they should be on mine cause the wiring and 'nutserts' to attach are there. I couldn't tell if this one had the wire connections in the harness, but this one definitely had the unused mounting spots. and this was an early 75...It had the orange lens in the grill. 75 changed to a clear lens with an orange bulb. I can also see a couple other unused connectors on the harness that I questioned on mine.

one thing I saw is there are a couple 'black box' emissions things not on it that were on 74. I wasn't sure if they should be on mine cause the wiring and 'nutserts' to attach are there. I couldn't tell if this one had the wire connections in the harness, but this one definitely had the unused mounting spots. and this was an early 75...It had the orange lens in the grill. 75 changed to a clear lens with an orange bulb. I can also see a couple other unused connectors on the harness that I questioned on mine.
sounds like homework!!

sounds like homework!!
Somthin like that. I aint figuring mine can ever be 100% correct. That costs way to much if it's even possible. I am trying to make it look fairly accurate though. Can't do that if you don't know what it was to start with...

Mike... I'm definitely on the couch tonight............

I think someone on this forum screwed up my purchase of the 64 Sport fury.

seller said "You said you think it is under-priced" Exact verbage I used on this forum.

-
Back